are all audi 1.8t 20valve??

Associate
www.seatcupra.net

Seen a couple 360+ BHP Leon's. Yes, yes, stupid power for FWD, but it IS possible. The thing is, it isn't that expensive (in relation to how much the car is worth). On the other hand, people spend stupid amounts on car's that can be had for a couple grand.

Still, being a Cupra owner, I can honestly say that they DO surprise people all the time!

Soldato
[SKR]Phoenix said:
www.seatcupra.net

Seen a couple 360+ BHP Leon's. Yes, yes, stupid power for FWD, but it IS possible. The thing is, it isn't that expensive (in relation to how much the car is worth). On the other hand, people spend stupid amounts on car's that can be had for a couple grand.

Still, being a Cupra owner, I can honestly say that they DO surprise people all the time!

Now Its even better when you upgrade it to that sort of bhp in an Audi with a Quattro system and a Haldex Performance Controller.

http://www.ttshop.co.uk/performance.asp?cat=3063&product=600427

you can have semi super car performance for next to nothing (few grand)

Permabanned
keef said:
i have the m5s gearbox, at what point would that want replacing?, and i dont need when its broken! what kinda bhp would kill it?

Bhp doesn't kill 'boxes and diff's - torque does ;)

For example, the rear axle that my car comes with can handle about 120bhp but only around 100lb/ft.

That's what makes Manta axles so popular...

*n

Back
Top Bottom