Are Girls Alloud Splitting Up?!

Soldato
Girls Aloud are the only manufacturered pop group to do well tbh. Dont know if its down to, they are fine :p

No skin off my nose if they do spilt, I hope they will just turn into model's or something. Provide us lads with some photoshoot's. They will probably become TV presenters though apart from Cherly. She doesnt have to work full stop, as shes becoming a Footballers Wife...

Permabanned
I like how the ginger one has resigned herself to her gingerism and just can't be bothered with the whole singing and dancing thing...Half-assed waving her arms a bit and holding the same expression...constantly...

*n

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I agree. It's like she had a go for a while then give up. Now resigned to the fact that she is number 5 on everyones hit list and don't seem to care either. :cool:

Soldato
penski said:

What im trying to say is - I never heard of them (which is not true) and even if i did (well kinda admiting here) i deny their existence as an artist. In my opinion they are crap. I wont buy any of their tracks and if it comes up on tv/radio i will change the channel.

If im dancing at a party and it is played, i will stop dancing. I think that's how i deny their existence. :)

Soldato
ElRazur said:
What im trying to say is - I never heard of them (which is not true) and even if i did (well kinda admiting here) i deny their existence as an artist. In my opinion they are crap. I wont buy any of their tracks and if it comes up on tv/radio i will change the channel.

If im dancing at a party and it is played, i will stop dancing. I think that's how i deny their existence. :)

Nah, by stopping dancing, you are acknowledging them through weird protest.

EDIT : The most evil post ever! Muhuhuha ha ha!!

Permabanned
ElRazur said:

I meant how are they crap? What is it about the music that you don't like?

*n

Associate
ElRazur said:
Their music is just not for me, i aint feeling it at all.Oh, the fact that i have seen and heard better tracks from Oversea artists - PCD, Destiny's child, etc.

People listen to such drivel...get a Ramstein album.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Sparky191 said:
People listen to such drivel...get a Ramstein album.

omg the hypocrisy is so great i can almost taste it. try a bit, it's delicious, it really is.

Girls Aloud > Desinty's Child > Rammstein

that's a fact. there is no debate on it. your opinion doesnt count.

Permabanned
Sic said:
omg the hypocrisy is so great i can almost taste it. try a bit, it's delicious, it really is.

The ginger one speaks the truth.

*n

Associate
Sic said:

What you are saying is you prefer marketed pulp then creativity. Go lemming go... :D

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Sparky191 said:
What you are saying is you prefer marketed pulp then creativity. Go lemming go... :D

you've been here 5 minutes and you dont know me at all so i'll let that go. not that i want to seem snobby or proud of my eclectic taste in music, but i can assure you that i'm far more musically open-minded than you could ever hope to be.

what makes you think that Rammstein is any less "marketed pulp" than Girls Aloud?

Back
Top Bottom