Are Girls Alloud Splitting Up?!

Suspended
I'm with Penski here - Girls Aloud have some top songs. I have a CD of theirs that I listen to in my car.

I listen to Sugababes and Tatu loads too. Their ballads are dross, but most of the jump-around pop songs are great. And Gwen Stefani. You haters can god damn well bite me.

Soldato
i have a varied range in music, for instance the last 3 songs played where;

Girls Aloud - Watch Me Go
Adiemus - Cantus Inaequalis
Depeche Mode - Precious

i like most genres, a good bit of pop really goes down well sometimes, good to listen to while do something, cleaning, cooking etc..

Sic

Sic

Soldato
not having a go at you McDaniel...but have you noticed how whenever someone says "i have a varied music taste", they always have to back it up with 3 songs that are seemingly from totally different genres. or 2 pop songs with an obscure one in there. just an observation.

tatu rule.

Soldato
Sic said:
not having a go at you McDaniel...but have you noticed how whenever someone says "i have a varied music taste", they always have to back it up with 3 songs that are seemingly from totally different genres. or 2 pop songs with an obscure one in there. just an observation.

tatu rule.

Got Tatu on atm, im just using an example i really do listen to anything and everything, but i see what your saying :)

i could prove it with screenshots of directories, or i could send you my MP3 player for you to see.

I'll just assume you believe me though :)

/edit

http://mcdaniel.qc1.net/music.JPG

Last edited:
Suspended
Having an eclectic taste in music is the new liking unknown bands.

I'm waiting for people to catch on to the whole 'listening to artists from the 30s, 40s and 50s' craze that I've been rocking for a while now. Admittedly it doesn't seem that popular at the moment.

EDIT: OMGZ THREE THOUZANDDF (3000000))) P0STRZ0RZZ!!11

Last edited:

Sic

Sic

Soldato
McDaniel said:
Got Tatu on atm, im just using an example i really do listen to anything and everything, but i see what your saying :)

i could prove it with screenshots of directories, or i could send you my MP3 player for you to see.

I'll just assume you believe me though :)

i'm sure you wont even take the slightest bit of offence when i say that i could care less. it's your taste, after all.

hope you had fun in Vegas btw...sure you did :)

Arcade Fire said:
Having an eclectic taste in music is the new liking unknown bands.

Cool++ if they play in Parisian Cafés. (damn, twice in one day; i'm on fire!!)

Suspended
I think that the ultimate in cool would be a gentle singer-songwriter, a melodic rock group and a death metal group all playing in the same Parisian café at once, whilst A&R scouts rush to crowd in at the back.

Edit: and one of them has free jazz influences.

Back
Top Bottom