Are Some People That Desperate?

Soldato
OP
LeperousDust said:
You never mentioned she was drunk, just that you were. It just sounds to me that you were being over protective, and that might have been what brought this on with this guy and his friends.

Danger Phoenix said:
and we were pretty drunk and having a good time.

Does standing about 5m away from them, just keeping an eye on her sound like being over protective? Sorry if it sounds like Im arguing with you, because Im not - Im just trying to see it from you perspective :)

Man of Honour
Rotty said:
do you think that you generate a maturity that helps you avoid trouble or that things have got better over recent years ?
I think its a mixture of the two. I'm no longer the trouble causer I once was, but in addition there'd always be trouble at our local clubs whether I was there or not and there isn't any more. I think this generation coming through is simply less inclined to fight.

Associate
She was pretty drunk, and since she was my guest and staying at my place, I did what any good friend would do and kept an eye on her. What sort of friend would I be if I left her with some random guys in the state she was in - she couldn't even remember what the guy looked like the next day!
What sort of friend gets of with someone else when she clearly is out just with you and has to stay at yours?
I say women are 9/10 the main cause of fights on a fri and sat night.
Your friend could have told the lad to bugger off and all this wouldn't have happened tbh.

Soldato
OP
Van_Dammesque said:
What sort of friend gets of with someone else when she clearly is out just with you and has to stay at yours?
I say women are 9/10 the main cause of fights on a fri and sat night.
Your friend could have told the lad to bugger off and all this wouldn't have happened tbh.

As I said before, she was pretty drunk and wasnt thinking straight. She has recently broken up with her boyfriend, and I think she was just looking for some fun, but doing that when completely wasted is not always a good idea :p

Anyways, she kept saying sorry, because she felt that it was her fault I got punched, but I don't mind about that, as long as she was fine :) (even if she wasn't staying at mine, I wouldn't have let her go off with these guys... what sort of friend would I be if I let that happen :confused:)

Back
Top Bottom