Are you a dirty minger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Now first thing's first, I don't read the sun, but sometimes an article in a feed is too juicy to pass up.

This one in particular: https://www-thesun-co-uk.cdn.amppro...washing-showering/amp/?amp_js_v=0.1#webview=1

I found a lot of the quotes quite minging to be honest. And whilst this article focuses on women, the same also applies to men I suppose given how some people smell on public transport and in the workplace. How can people be so busy that they decide that washing themselves and/or changing underwear is too much of a chore?!

‘I shower twice a week’
Clare Macnaugton, 46, is a marketing consultant from Salisbury, Wilts

She says: “Cleaning often doesn’t seem worth it.

That's just grim, Clare.

Associate
I've love to see a picture of Clare. Only then, you'll figure out why her aversion to cleanliness exists.

EDIT: Just opened up the article (which I should've done before posting!) and Clare definitely looks like she showers twice a week. Also noticed no ring on her finger... I wonder why that is?

Commissario
Sophie is grim -

Bed sheets receive the same once-a-month treatment, if they’re lucky, or are exchanged for a brand new set if I’m feeling particularly lazy and don’t feel like washing and replacing them.

Caporegime
The only time I shower twice a day is if I've been to the Gym.

Otherwise i'm an every morning person.

My other half is a once every other day person. She works from home.

Soldato
I've love to see a picture of Clare. Only then, you'll figure out why her aversion to cleanliness exists.

EDIT: Just opened up the article (which I should've done before posting!) and Clare definitely looks like she showers twice a week. Also noticed no ring on her finger... I wonder why that is?

There probably is a ring there, it's just now the same colour as her skin.

I shower or bath every day, sometimes twice. The only thing I agree with from that article is women with long hair don't need to wash it everyday, it can actually do more harm than good, or so I'm told.

This does explain the personal hygiene of a lot of commuters though, as well as why some people drown themselves in perfume.

Soldato
Headline is a bit misleading. Not changing a bra every day isn't quite the same as wearing the same thong for a week. I bet some of those examples reek though. Yuck.

Bedding weekly.
Shower morning and night.

Jeans can last a few days though, as can a jumper / overwear if I'm just hanging out at home.

Soldato

cos it's around her bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom