arg can't think of the series

Man of Honour
I may as well ask a question in here (probably not worth starting my own thread), but does anybody remember a really old series from the 90's. It was American and used to appear on Saturday mornings over here, I think either before or during Live & Kicking. It basically featured a girl, her sister and a male friend (possibly in a token way a black kid). She had something to do with aliens, and she could shoot yellow, animated kind of patterns or streaks from her fingers.

Soldato
Are you just listing your favourite shows? Family Guy, Peep Show and Two and a Half Men are not on the third series.

Ooops, only skimmed - didn't see the 'third season' part. Apologies.

Did you find what it was Tefal?

I may as well ask a question in here (probably not worth starting my own thread), but does anybody remember a really old series from the 90's. It was American and used to appear on Saturday mornings over here, I think either before or during Live & Kicking. It basically featured a girl, her sister and a male friend (possibly in a token way a black kid). She had something to do with aliens, and she could shoot yellow, animated kind of patterns or streaks from her fingers.

Sounds a bit like that show with that girl from 'Sabrina' in - The Strange Tale(s) of Allison Mack, something like that.

Soldato
Big Bang Theory
Greek
Mad Men
Private Practice
True Blood (not until December though)

I looked on a site that lists most popular US tv shows and what season they're on, those are the only ones I could find that started season 3 recently or are due to start. Private Practice and Big Bang Theory are the only ones that started close to House and Heroes.

Caporegime
OP
Ooops, only skimmed - didn't see the 'third season' part. Apologies.

Did you find what it was Tefal?

Yeah it was peep show, dunno why i thought it was American >.<

By 3rd new season i meant a 3rd program not the season number :p

Blonde moment hadn't had much sleep when i posted this :(

thanks for all the replies though guys. :)

Back
Top Bottom