Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

Associate
Plenty to do in Ark, very enjoyable - Devs treating us to new content every other day and with the upcoming modding community it just gets better.:D

Associate
Will probably come back to this when I build a new pc, and see if I can get it to run decently then, because it looks like fun. Though spending 3 hours trying to tame something would be a bit boring. I guess it's a bit like an mmorpg in that regard. You need to put the in time sometimes to accomplish things.

Soldato
If you get enough kibble everything can be tamed in less than 2 hours at max level on official servers (ie no boosts).

Join an established tribe and you'll go further faster than soloing it especially taming wise.

Associate
Managed to kill a alpha by leading it to the sea and letting the sharks have at it for me, got 40+ prime meat from it haha. They keep killing me though and my dinosaurs.

Permabanned
Ok bit the bullet and bought game, should be on tomorrow early-ish (home for the next 2.5 months :D)

looking for a good PvP server, and hopefully a helpful tribe to join!

Associate
Ok bit the bullet and bought game, should be on tomorrow early-ish (home for the next 2.5 months :D)

looking for a good PvP server, and hopefully a helpful tribe to join!

Join our server!

79.143.80.138:8347

UTTGamers [3xgather/tame][2xEXP][fast night]

It's been up maybe 6 weeks, starts to fill late morning and has had up to 30 players on by mid afternoon these late few days. We also started to weekly events, the first one on Sunday just gone being a Colosseum type fight to the death.

Rules are: no cave building, no griefing, no offline raiding and of course no cheating

Associate
I love this game so much, I haven't had a proper sleeping pattern since ARK was released :p

Anyone know when DX12 support is gonna come out, I heard rumors it was the middle of August (Which would tie up with the 13 August patch) but seen nothing offical.

Associate
Join our server!

79.143.80.138:8347

UTTGamers [3xgather/tame][2xEXP][fast night]

It's been up maybe 6 weeks, starts to fill late morning and has had up to 30 players on by mid afternoon these late few days. We also started to weekly events, the first one on Sunday just gone being a Colosseum type fight to the death.

Rules are: no cave building, no griefing, no offline raiding and of course no cheating

Do you expect this server to be around for long? Unofficial servers tend to disappear without warning :(

Permabanned
Do you expect this server to be around for long? Unofficial servers tend to disappear without warning :(

think with it been only a 50 player server its going to be hard to keep it busy, I trying to get onto 195.154.157.119:9077 (from what I can see quite a few ocuker on there) ..but its not upgraded to latest version :p

Permabanned
Is it the Official server 177 people are on? Looking for a fun group to join and help out with. Single player gets lonely lol

Er if you asking about the one I linked, then no it's not, one issue I can see with private servers is they can be slow updating, ARK released a patch this morning but the one ironed is still running old build.

Permabanned
I only got the game today but seems like Mynight on here is in a decent group.

Edit: gave up trying to connect to any of the servers mentioned on here, will have a look tomorrow again.

Last edited:
Soldato
Mate has setup a new server tonight. PVE with increased gather and taming. If anyone is interested in trying it out.

[PvE] KYE [2xGather | 2xTame] Admin

Back
Top Bottom