Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

Permabanned
Gotta admit it's been hard starting with a new char.

Going from killing Bronto's for breakfeast to being eaten by piranha's. :o

Why are you starting over? I need to start this game bought it, but then had issue getting on servers mentioned as I had a new version of game :(

Soldato
We all felt like starting over again, fresh challenge, most of us was below lvl 30 anyway.

Server been updated, I've not had any problem connecting.

Associate
Nem, a new patch came out so some servers took a while updating, should be all ok now. I've started on Del's server thought it would be good starting out on a fresh server.
Not got a tribe yet but enjoying it so far.

Permabanned
Join our server!

79.143.80.138:8347

UTTGamers [3xgather/tame][2xEXP][fast night]

It's been up maybe 6 weeks, starts to fill late morning and has had up to 30 players on by mid afternoon these late few days. We also started to weekly events, the first one on Sunday just gone being a Colosseum type fight to the death.

Rules are: no cave building, no griefing, no offline raiding and of course no cheating

I jumped on your server, asked if there was anyone from ocuk but got no response, only stayed on about 2 minutes, really have zero idea what to do!

Associate
I jumped on your server, asked if there was anyone from ocuk but got no response, only stayed on about 2 minutes, really have zero idea what to do!

Try this one

[PvE] KYE [2xGather | 2xTame] Admin

I am sure there's people on from OCUK.

I built a small thatched house on it not over 2 hours ago and its PVE, give you a chance to learn the game.

Last edited:
Soldato
Name of the KYE server has changed.

[PvE] KYE - Land of the Dinosaurs *New Players*

It's still 2x gather, 2x taming.
Most people seem to spawn around East Zone 2, if you want to borrow some sugar. :p

Last edited:
Associate
Name of the KYE server has changed.

[PvE] KYE - Land of the Dinosaurs *New Players*

It's still 2x gather, 2x taming.
Most people seem to spawn around East Zone 2, if you want to borrow some sugar. :p

I built a small thatched shack just down from were I heard somebody cutting down trees, If I go in from were I am there is a Valley with some cliffs all around.

Soldato
For the people asking above the Server 177 tribe is done I believe, all the OCUK guys I invited from here have left and taken one of the bases with them and as it was initially just me and a real life friends little escape we won't be inviting anyone else as it all happened whilst we were offline. Not sure if the tribe they joined is recruiting.

Permabanned
For the people asking above the Server 177 tribe is done I believe, all the OCUK guys I invited from here have left and taken one of the bases with them and as it was initially just me and a real life friends little escape we won't be inviting anyone else as it all happened whilst we were offline. Not sure if the tribe they joined is recruiting.

You saying they ripped you guys off? ......like people who just join guilds to gut them.

Soldato
In my defense I didn't know about this despite richeh not believing me.

I explained the reason the second wall was taken off was to rebuild what someone had destroyed the previous night. Considering Id just lost about 150 nades to the raid I wasn't in the mood to farm anything else. I just repaired the base and left the tribe.

But no the tribe im with currently isn't recruiting they only took me.

Soldato
Bought the game a few days back, 12 hours played over the weekend, love it.

Just the taming bit is annoying, I really don't have 2+ hours at a time to tame the decent stuff :(

Soldato
Just the taming bit is annoying, I really don't have 2+ hours at a time to tame the decent stuff :(

Kibble is really effective, if you can make the appropriate food for the animal your taming.

If not, join a server with a higher tame rate. ;)

We tried the SE cave yesterday, in an effort to get some crystals for a fabricator, and Jesus it was tough going! Worse part was the heat, not matter what we wore, or didn't wear, we were too hot, so we were constantly losing health.
In the end we said sod it, and went up a mountain.

I am seriously thinking about a hardware upgrade.

Ark%20Graphics.jpg

The dino's look alright, but everything else...
I wouldn't care as much if it at least ran smooth.

Back
Top Bottom