*** ArmA II Thread - OA, CO, PMC, BAF ***

Soldato
@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa;@jayarma2lib;@acre is what i've got man. No idea what's going on with TS now though, I'm perma muted :(

Mike had a problem with that yesterday mate..

I had a look, and I can fix the spam thing server side, I think...

Guys I will remove the mods tonight when I get home around half five, I enabled them today, so,people could test before the weekend..

Soldato
Thanks Rob, that was driving me bloody mad :p

Just for clarity I extracted all files that Rob linked to into my arma 2 OA installation directory then added the following to my launch parameters: -mod=@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa;@JayArma2Lib;@acre

Sleepless, I'm using the "Play withSix" updater and it only seems to be good for pulling in DayZ updates and stuff. You can't seem to directly install stuff like jayarma2lib.

Soldato
I had that problem too, i had the wrong version of it. if you delete the @jayarma2lib folder then use the one that marker uploaded it works fine. http://www.2shared.com/file/eFNkjcXH/ACRE_MOD_INSTALLS.html

edit: if it's being removed, might as well leave it for now!

Get it working mate...

I did this so we wouldn't have people having problems when we all jump on at the weekend..

Rob

Looks like it is a ts3 problem with the muting.. Restart ts3

Soldato
Thanks Rob, that was driving me bloody mad :p

Just for clarity I extracted all files that Rob linked to into my arma 2 OA installation directory then added the following to my launch parameters: -mod=@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa;@JayArma2Lib;@acre

Sleepless, I'm using the "Play withSix" updater and it only seems to be good for pulling in DayZ updates and stuff. You can't seem to directly install stuff like jayarma2lib.

it came with acre on sixupdater, jayarma2lib that is.

Soldato
ANyone having problems joining the server?

I'll turn mods off in 10 minutes!!

If you need help making sure everything is enabled, let me know and I'll help out!

Soldato
Nice evac landing :)

5vskg0.jpg

Associate
@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa;@jayarma2lib;@acre is what i've got man. No idea what's going on with TS now though, I'm perma muted :(

To use push to talk whilst also having the ts3 acre plugin enabled you need to go to settings and bottom right I think there is an option "input settings". Change it from default to direct input and you should be un muted.

Soldato
Hank

I had the 1.62 patch and installed the ACR lite one over the top of it!

Saying that, the first time I saw those textures! I cannot understand how you guys have been playing dayz with low res textures, it looked horrible!

Anyway Czech Army DLC bought and it installed it again, over the top of ACR lite!

Associate
Yeah hank, got 1.62 installed. That Patrol Ops was brilliant last night, do the missions keep varying or if we did it again tonight we'd get the same missions??

Soldato
Ok cool, I shall whack on 1.62 and try again.

Now we are playing propa arma2 I am more tempted by the packs, so might slowly get them, I held off with getting them for dayz as his own skins are going to come in at some point surely.

Cheers Marker

and rob.

Soldato
Yeah hank, got 1.62 installed. That Patrol Ops was brilliant last night, do the missions keep varying or if we did it again tonight we'd get the same missions??

Missions are random Rob

There are 99 different scenarios!

Uploaded another Patrol ops map!

Back
Top Bottom