1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Artic Cooling F12 Fans

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Phunky Phish, 20 Apr 2010.

1. Phunky Phish

Hitman

Is any one trying or using these?

What do they think to them? They look a good fan from the stats, but the stats can lie!!!

Linky to manufacturers page

2. pastymuncher

Man of Honour

Really good fans. I have a pair of the standard F12's and a pair of the pwm F12's. At full chat they are fairly quiet and shift loads of air but really come into their own when turned down. Mine are running at 600rpm and still shift a decent amount of air while being just about silent. A good buy at less than a fiver each. They look good too.

3. ZXSpectrum

Sgarrista

yep i have also used ALOT of them... Our supplier got them in and we had the lot... So they then ordered us a large quantity in addition to thier order and they have just arrived.

Oh they seem very well made, Have nice long thin leads and are as quiet as the Akasa Amber but push a fair bit more air... :)

One bad thing about them tho is that the blades are VERY sharp and i have cut my fingers a couple of times opening them..

4. setter

Caporegime

Currently using two F12's, daisy chained and ran via the cpu header on a TRUE black, nice and quiet, though for some reason im unable to tell what speed theyre running at on my p6t deluxe v2 motherboard. Theyre definitely doing their job though, at 4ghz my load temps dont go over 71c using prime small fft.

[​IMG]

5. David09

Gangster

Was about to make my own thread on this until i saw one lol, im about to buy 3 of these off of another supplier and wanted to know how these babies perform.

However can the plastic shield cover on top of the fan be taken off??

6. JHC

Associate

Does anyone think it'd be worth swapping 2 120mm and 1 80mm Red Wings and the stock 120mm on the Coolermaster 212 for these F12s? Maybe with an 80mm F12 in the top vent as another exhaust?

Or is it not really worth the effort, like I suspect? lol :)