• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

OcUK Staff
Hi there

So after all the price mix ups on this mainboard, not by ourselves, but to help those help who have maybe not had ordered honoured elsewhere, we have tweaked our price a little and we do have stock:

I have tweaked our price on Asrock Taichi, it seems a mistake was indeed made by certain competitors however:

Asrock X570 Taichi (AMD AM4) DDR4 X570 Chipset ATX Motherboard @ £338.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Asro...4-X570-Chipset-ATX-Motherboard-MB-16M-AK.html

Socket AM4, X570 Chipset,3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™, 4 x DDR4 supporting up to 64GB,PCIe Gen 4 support, 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports

Only £338.99 inc VAT - IN STOCK!!!

ORDER NOW

Associate
@Gibbo
I preordered one of these at a higher price yesterday (from OcUK) - my order hasn't shipped yet - Will I still have to pay the original price or will you honour this lower price for orders from yesterday given the confusion on pricing?

OcUK Staff
OP
Tbh there are no differences between Phantom Gaming and Taichi except the different looks.

And Taichi is in stock which is what really matters to those who want to get their rigs built, we have no ETA on Phantom X and the Taichi is Asrock's focus board for overclocking.

P.S. 3900X ALSO NOW IN STOCK! :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Nope, look it up for yourself, or just continue in your blissful ignorance and alternative-facts world. :)

Well the whole point was clearly it was a mistake, competitor is now £349.99, USA is $299 plus tax, so a price error was made which they now rectified.

Phantom X, Taichi both so similar and similar price, end users can simply pick the one they prefer the look of. :)

Soldato
Well the whole point was clearly it was a mistake, competitor is now £349.99, USA is $299 plus tax, so a price error was made which they now rectified.

Phantom X, Taichi both so similar and similar price, end users can simply pick the one they prefer the look of. :)

Very odd then, $299... = ~£340-350. In normal maths world that is $299/1.25 = £239*1.2= £287... I'm not going to spoil the party any more. Let the UK companies lose out to the foreign ones again.

OcUK Staff
OP
OCUK now cheaper than (UK) competition. Good stuff Gibbo.

Alas, dissapointing we are now where the £ price is more than the $..
I mean wtf.

Yep and in stock too, were also much cheaper on Intel 9900K and 9700K for those who want Intel instead of AMD. :)

Soldato
Very odd then, $299... = ~£340-350. In normal maths world that is $299/1.25 = £239*1.2= £287... I'm not going to spoil the party any more. Let the UK companies lose out to the foreign ones again.
The vast majority of people will not be willing to import from abroad (even though it's a doddle). Most people won't.
The UK retailers know this, so if they all put their prices up together (there is a word for this in law...) People will just have to pay.

Back
Top Bottom