Assaulted

Soldato
Gutted for you mate. I've been given a kicking simply because the guy I was with apparently looked like someone else. 15+ people trying to kick in a taxi office door was a prettty scary night!

My dad was jumped from behind by two guys with golf clubs,left out cold in the middle of th road after getting his head jumped on and all the came of it was one of them being fined £800.

Freaks like the guy who hit you think they are untouchable usually and they understand violence better than anything but it won't make much difference to his life I bet.

Soldato
My mate Peanut was punched in the face last week.

Police said he was assaulted.

tha_salt_with_a_deadly_weapon.jpg

A salt with a deadly weapon!

Permabanned
I will have to confirm it but I think depending on the outcome of my injuries is whether they charge with ABH / GBH. I'm not sure on the difference. I will check on Wednesday as I have to go to an ID parade.

To be honest, I'd push for the **** to be charged with both offences, as the criteria for both has been met.

Caporegime
Nothing can be done if he had a GCSE in it, as the Govt. are having this taught now, its a recognised Qualification smashing someones face in. :(

Hope you get better soon and there is no permanent damage. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
honestly i have been wanting to be attacked for a while now, but its not happening

Too many times I've seen this happens now. Its almost impossible to go out in cities or big towns these days without either seeing someone fighting or someone coming at you for no reason.

i havent seen any fight or violence in the last few months, and you dont understand how much miles i have walking drunk through random areas of london at 1-7am or so

Some people need to learn how to control their drinking :/

i tell my self im going to drink until i run out of money or i collapse, that is control :D

Last edited:
Soldato
honestly i have been wanting to be attacked for a while now, but its not happening

i havent seen any fight or violence in the last few months, and you dont understand how much miles i have walking drunk through random areas of london at 1-7am or so

i tell my self im going to drink until i run out of money or i collapse, that is control :D

lol?

Associate
Hopefully the ***** will be charged with GBH section 18. Far more serious than the rest, and if he is hauled up to the courts on such a charge then the chance of him getting a longer sentence is higher.

Man of Honour

I'm a nice guy, I'll help you out. I'm pretty sure I can arrange for you to be attacked with results surpassing all your expectations. Just let me know when and where and leave the rest to me.

Caporegime
I'm a nice guy, I'll help you out. I'm pretty sure I can arrange for you to be attacked with results surpassing all your expectations. Just let me know when and where and leave the rest to me.

Don't forget to take Tank, I'm sure he and batty would be glad to help :p

Soldato

Just stop. It isn't annoying. It isn't alpha, it isn't even funny. It is just embarrasing to read, I can only pray that you are doing it to pretend to be funny and you don't believe this rubbish. Now, don't worry the fishfingers won't attack you. You are safe from them. :)

To the OP I am sorry what happened, you have my best.

Soldato
why would you want to be attacked?

When he says "attacked" he means "sodomised" and when he says "and you dont understand how much miles i have walking drunk through random areas of london at 1-7am or so" he means "I mince camply in my pink lacey knickers and bra across hampstead heath and clapham common waiting for some big boy to jump me like the girlie I am".

Man of Honour
Perhaps VonSmalls can confirm/deny this for us, but I seem to remember something about 3 strikes = mandatory life sentence for violent offences like ABH.

There are 2-3 strike rules for the likes violent offenders and sexual offenders under the Crime Sentences Act of 1997 where mandatory minimum sentences are given.

Section 18 GBH falls into the CSA but I don't think Section 20 would as you can't receive a mandatory life sentence for Section 20 GBH as it carries a maximum penalty of 5 years.

Soldato
i was asaulted a few months ago for no reason and the lad went down for 4 months in youth offenders.

Tis the way of the world as said.

Back
Top Bottom