Assaulted

Soldato
why would you want to be attacked?

anger issues, so im actually not joking or trolling, must have posted the same thing in another of these threads, something along the lines of, if it was possible id rather the guy in the OP wasnt attacked, and instead i was attacked

I ordered a pizza yesterday (red planet pizza) and the delivery guy calls me up and says "there are some guys and im scared etc" so i come down onto my street and collect the pizza..

i cant even comprehend how someone would be scared in that situation, but i believe im getting used to it (based on posts on this forum)

Soldato
anger issues, so im actually not joking or trolling, must have posted the same thing in another of these threads, something along the lines of, if it was possible id rather the guy in the OP wasnt attacked, and instead i was attacked

I ordered a pizza yesterday (red planet pizza) and the delivery guy calls me up and says "there are some guys and im scared etc" so i come down onto my street and collect the pizza..

i cant even comprehend how someone would be scared in that situation, but i believe im getting used to it (based on posts on this forum)

LOL.

Soldato
you know if you think everything i post is so funny, quote the specific part and say why,

if i say something which isnt a fact you cannot argue with it because that would be moronic, otherwise i will reply to every single post everyone makes with, your lying i dont believe you..

or simply dont post, your all trolling like crazy just sitting and you see platinum87 and start whacking the keys!

Soldato
you know if you think everything i post is so funny, quote the specific part and say why,

if i say something which isnt a fact you cannot argue with it because that would be moronic, otherwise i will reply to every single post everyone makes with, your lying i dont believe you..

or simply dont post, your all trolling like crazy just sitting and you see platinum87 and start whacking the keys!

Dude, don't you read what you are typing?

Choice posts including things like "mental torture wouldn't affect me" and other posts I won't mention because they were deleted makes you just look like you are trolling.

Saying something like "you wish you were assaulted" is just stupidity, if you have anger issues see a shrink or go in to a boxing match.

Man of Honour
Hopefully the ***** will be charged with GBH section 18. Far more serious than the rest, and if he is hauled up to the courts on such a charge then the chance of him getting a longer sentence is higher.

Sounds like a clear cut case of a sect. 18 - to the OP don't let em try and change it to a sect. 20. If the guy has priors and it sounds like a good chance - hes going DOWN for a good 5+ years hopefully.

Soldato
Dude, don't you read what you are typing?

Choice posts including things like "mental torture wouldn't affect me" and other posts I won't mention because they were deleted makes you just look like you are trolling.

Saying something like "you wish you were assaulted" is just stupidity, if you have anger issues see a shrink or go in to a boxing match.

you just change my words non stop and take it out of context, if i even use the word wish, if i did i would wish i was swapping places with the guy in the OP, much better some guys attack me than attack someone else!

Soldato
you just change my words non stop and take it out of context, if i even use the word wish, if i did i would wish i was swapping places with the guy in the OP, much better some guys attack me than attack someone else!

Why on Earth is it better that they attack you?

Soldato

I am sorry. You said "honestly i have been wanting to be attacked for a while now, but its not happening". I would assume wanting / wishing would have been close enough, but I won't derail the thread any further as it isn't fair on the OP.

Hope the guy gets some serious jail time. :(

Permabanned
He's from Notting Hill, whats he going to do ? beat them to death with some posh painting ?

I can see him now, waiting about in the dark for Jude Law to beat him up.

Come up here Platinum, I'll assault your for a small fee.

Back
Top Bottom