ASUS asus p67 deluxe DOA?

Associate
Hi guys,

I purchased the asus p67 deluxe b2 revision and send away for my b3 replacement on Monday past. Today I got the new B3 motherboard, put my PC back together again - when to power it on and....... nothing, nothing at all. The power and reset buttons are glowing but when I push them on the motherboard or on the case power switch it does nothing.... No lights, no fans and no error message on the display on the motherboard.

Has this happened anyone else? I assume it's very rare that the mobo is faulty from factory. I have tested the psu, gpu and ram I have no way to test the CPU but I would assume it would at least power on first?

This was my second ASUS motherboard, the first being the b2 board. The b2 board would restart 3 or 4 times before it would boot and wouldn't wake from sleep. The b3 won't work at all..... guess it's the last ASUS part I purchase.

Do I have to wait 1-3 weeks for ASUS to ship me another rubbish board or could I return the b3 board to ocuk (RMA) and get a good one?

Also - sorry for the crap typing, my iPad is now my main computing and gaming device...

Associate
happened to me at the start of the month mate.. had a asus p67-M b3 revision board, and after 13 days of use it didnt exactly what your stating.. send O.c a webnote and theyl send you out a RMA email with a code and stuff to post the board back, mine was tested the day after id sent it and it was confirmed dead, they give me a full refund and i bought an Msi board instead.. much better too!

Back
Top Bottom