** ASUS COD BLACK OPS 4 PERIPHERALS AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

ASUS have partnered up with Activision for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and we've got the exclusive on the ASUS COD Black Ops 4 Peripherals!

Dn7MWGRXkAId56e.jpg
DoVXwS0XgAEB7Kr.jpg

I'm not one usually for tie-ins but I thought these looked tasty, and from what I watched of The Doc playing Black Ops 4 is looking like it's a PUBG killer... Also the keyboard has cherry MX red switches, the mouse is reminiscent of a mamba and the mouse mat is a good size and I think the logo on there would look pretty darn spicy on my desk.

They work with ASUS AURA Sync with game immersive lighting a taste of which you can find here:

Check them out yourselves and pre-order below, we'll have the stock for the launch of the game and we'll be able to ship your new BLOPS peripherals so you'll receive them on launch day!

ASUS ROG Strix Edge Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Edition Gaming Surface (90MP00T1-B0UA00) @ £34.99 inc VAT

ROG Strix Edge Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Edition, 400 x 450 x 2 mm

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ASUS ROG STRIX Flare Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Edition Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (90MP00M0-B0EA02) @ £169.99 inc VAT

ASUS ROG STRIX Flare Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Edition Mechanical USB RGB Gaming Keyboard, Cherry Red MX Switches

Only £169.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Edition Optical USB Gaming Mouse (90MP00U2-B0UA00) @ £84.99 inc VAT

ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Edition Optical USB Gaming Mouse

Only £84.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
You can get the QCK+ with the howl skin from CS:GO for less than that, I've got the hyper beast for when my original QCK+ wears out. Like the look of the keyboard although the price is too steep for me, also that enter key would annoy the hell out of me.

Caporegime
You can get the QCK+ with the howl skin from CS:GO for less than that, I've got the hyper beast for when my original QCK+ wears out. Like the look of the keyboard although the price is too steep for me, also that enter key would annoy the hell out of me.
The pictures are of US layout, not sure if they keyboard you’ll receive is uk though.

OcUK Staff
OP

The pictures are of US layout, not sure if they keyboard you’ll receive is uk though.

Keyboard will be UK Layout. Confirmed.

That square of fabric with additional ASUS and CoD tax really appeals.....

Standard Strix Edge RRP is £29.99 so we now know COD Tax is 14.29%! We are all still in the dark about ROG tax....

Associate
God knows why people spend money on peripherals like this, the game will be dead before you know it and the buyer will be stuck with bits for an old game. Themed stuff is defo not for me.

Back
Top Bottom