• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASUS GTX 1080Ti ROG Strix Reviewed ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING

Soldato
From the review:
Throughout this review we've used a price point of $740, which might be slightly optimistic. I'd say everything up to $770 (or 10%) is worth the money considering you get a much better cooler and lots of additional features.
So at ~17% not really worth it?

Soldato
Associate
No chance! Even if they do, already 100+ pre-sold so those who order first will be getting first shipments. :)

We don't even know the specs of the range yet... damn. Well, I guess me and my money will have to stay together for a bit longer then. Will there be enough supply to fulfill the initial pre-orders? If not, when do you think a 1080ti Strix order placed today would be despatched?

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Spoken with Asus this morning regarding this card, as its OcUK's no.1 selling 1080Ti, no surprises there as its pretty much the best 1080Ti out of them all anyway.
The good news is yield rate is fantastic and Asus are hoping to clear all our 200+ backorders in April with stock to spare, this is in no way a guarantee but is great news compared to the 1080 launch where some people were waiting three months for their Strix OC cards and longer, anyone buying now should all being well have their card mid-end April. :)

Associate
Hi there

Spoken with Asus this morning regarding this card, as its OcUK's no.1 selling 1080Ti, no surprises there as its pretty much the best 1080Ti out of them all anyway.
The good news is yield rate is fantastic and Asus are hoping to clear all our 200+ backorders in April with stock to spare, this is in no way a guarantee but is great news compared to the 1080 launch where some people were waiting three months for their Strix OC cards and longer, anyone buying now should all being well have their card mid-end April. :)

Very interesting. Come EVGA, get your finger out!

OcUK Staff
OP
Very interesting. Come EVGA, get your finger out!

Shame but Asus are confident and do not want a repeat of last time, which is why the OC clocks are nothing crazy high, though I bet the Strix OC will boost over 2000MHz out the box anyway, they generally do so being such a good cooler, they are like the Zotac Extreme in that regard, cooler is so good the cards naturally boost very high out the box, the downside is they are quite large cards.

Back
Top Bottom