asus h170 pro whats the best i7 i can fit

Soldato
Thanks for this. I only have 16gb of ram 4x4 you the no upgrade that also ?

Oh lol I’m on iPad, so clearly read it wrong ha, well you could sell your current ram with the board and cpu as a bundle and get more money that way leaving you to add around an extra 100 or so to the above mock-up with a 2x8 kit or keep your current ram to make it easier and just sell the board and processor, it would depend if you got the money to spend £300 for example already because if you have then you could buy a board and sell what you have to add to the remaining and go for an i7.

Soldato
Well teamgroup are highly considered along side Fury X, those are like the cheapest going I think and best deals, I don’t know what is best for overall performance, sometimes no real difference unless you up the speeds.

I myself per sig have Ballistix sport 2400mhz, just a single stick and does me fine in terms of performance, I have xmp active, so according to bios I’m running 2666 and as I only have 2 slots, I will be getting another stick, I also have 2 single channel 4gb versions in a celeron based kabylake system, again because I like them and runs well, I got them from the zon, but that’s because I like taking advantage of prime.

Soldato
Well pubg started stuttering today lol but mainly for processing files for my 3d printers. Slicing complicated 3d models takes quite a lot of processing power. I also stream live unboxings and reviews on YouTube which is also processor heavy.

Thanks for all your help I really do appreciate it

built my friend a ryzen 1700 clocked at 4.1ghz for splicing . makes 3d models that can be a meter long :D

upgrade your CPU power

Back
Top Bottom