Asus M3a76-cm question!

Associate
Been poking around to see which board I should get and this board seems to be quite attractive at the moment since its relatively cheap and it supports phenom II and it also has 6 sata (very much needed!). I am not planning to overclock or anything so I am not after anything fancy.

Anyways, for now i want to get a 7750BE to go with it however i am not quite sure if it is supported without a bios flash. The cpu support list is here http://support.asus.com.tw/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx?model=M3A76-CM . The first problem is identifying which version the board ships with (i am assuming it is 302 since most of the cpus are supported by this version) and the second is that there are 2 versions of the 7750 that are supported by this board, one apparently needs version 302 whereas the other requires 304.

So I just want to know, are these two versions of the 7750 the normal version and the black edition? or is it just all mixed up and sold as 7750? Basically if i do get the wrong version i will not be able to do anything since i dont have another cpu to flash the bios with.

Thanks in advance,

RK

P.S - any one had experience with thsi board? Good? bad?

Back
Top Bottom