Soldato
regarding your case, always have the front as intake as that's the best area for cool air in ,and have the top and rear of the case as exhaust, heat naturally rises so its best to help the natural process along.

if buying a new desk that will further improve cooling too and if falling apart, i too suggest a new one's probably needed :)

Permabanned
Would you advise just playing around with fan curves then until i get a good balance between cool and quiet then? That's kinda what i'm doing now and why I'm monitoring temps so much in the first place.

I also have an ASUS board & use AI Suite. How do you manuall adjust the fan curves & is there a way to determine which fan is which?

BTW, I can't see any of your images. Did you take them down?

Associate
OP
I also have an ASUS board & use AI Suite. How do you manuall adjust the fan curves & is there a way to determine which fan is which?

BTW, I can't see any of your images. Did you take them down?
Nah they were Gyazo links so they probably expired.

So if you go on AI Suite and click on Fan Xpert 4, you'll see each individual fan. You can adjust one fan curve to really high and then you'll be able to look at or hold your hand above the fans and see which ones are faster.

Note that if you run two fans off one splitter then they'll both be under one heading. My front 2 fans are called Chassis 1 and my top 2 are called Chassis 2.

I recommend adjusting them how wookiee said as well.

Permabanned
I'm not using splitters. I can't seem to change the fan curves. There's a drag box, but I can't change the start point for instance. They are in Smart mode, there is also RPM fix mode - which I don't understand too much.

04.18.2020-06.39.jpg

Back
Top Bottom