• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus Official 3000 Series update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Grow up. The shortage is no worse in the UK than it is in the rest of Europe.

Asian & US markets ALWAYS get priority.

We understand customers frustration when Asus cards are seen listed as in stock on French and German websites because Asus fail to allocate stock correctly to regions.
So why is Gibbo saying stock has been improperly allocated to the UK but not to mainland nations?

Soldato
Didn't stop him taking thousands of orders he had no hope of fulfilling did it?

Nothing but a cash grab taking advantage of the endless mass of fools conditioned into thinking that anything a business does is acceptable, because "reasons", and must have "new shiny" whatever the cost or the terms of the transaction.

Associate
Not sure if you're making or joke or not but I have noticed Germany Amazon and other retailers are getting constant stock (going from the Discord's I'm in).

Discord pings every hour or so and it's 99% German shops!

yep, im getting the same, plenty of Palit, Zotac, EVGA, Gigabyte 3090 cards around now

a few UK shops getting deliveries regularly now too

Soldato
Not sure if you're making or joke or not but I have noticed Germany Amazon and other retailers are getting constant stock (going from the Discord's I'm in).

Discord pings every hour or so and it's 99% German shops!

No, I'm not joking at all. OCUK could not fulfil the orders they took before others swiped the cards, it's actually quite funny because Gibbo is usually boasting about how he's cornered all the stock...looks like the OCUK have been put in their place a bit this time.

:)

Associate
They're claiming that they are seeking to increase shipments in November. I haven't seen any evidence of such an increase in shipment so of Asus 3080s. Shipments of 3080 Strix' seem to have been higher in October than in November thus far. We have another 10 days in November, so maybe they'll catch up. I'm sceptical.

Associate
pretty brazen to make that statement and even have their rep do the rounds saying that there would be hundreds of TUF cards delivered OCUK in a matter of weeks and that they'd give all the information to gibbo to fill us in, then go back to complete radio silence with barely a card of whisper of a shipment in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom