Asus Rampage VI Extreme Aura Multi Profile

Associate
Hi guys,

Today I have finished developing my Aura Multi Profile app, which allows the user to switch between profiles. The main reason for the development was that my Aura seems to "stuck" in some lightning settings after system reboot, or restart and it caused me a hell of a lot headache to set each and every LED on my RAMs over and over all the time. If it occurs now, all I have to do is load the profile I want and all issues are gone.

You can download the app from here, but please download both files or the app will not run correctly. Also, if you are downloading it from a "safe" browser you might have to unblock the downloaded .exe file. The software is free and it always will be, but it might have some bugs. You might be able to use it with other motherboards, other than Rampage VI Extreme, but I developed this for myself only, and I only have this AURA board so I couldn't test others.

I am NOT an ASUS employee, and I am not affiliated with ASUS.

System setup:
BIOS 1004
Aura 1.05.25
LightingService 1.00.29

USAGE (at own risk):
  1. Create your light settings in AURA. Once you are done go to step 2.
  2. Open AMP, and save the current settings on whatever name you like.
  3. Create some different settings with AURA, and apply it.
  4. Open AMP, and save the new setting under some other name than in step 2.
  5. To load the profiles you, all you have to do is to select it from the drop down menu, and click load.
  6. Please give it 5-10 seconds to restart the necessary services.
  7. Enjoy.

In case you want to help me to further improve this app, just provide some feedback here.

Regards,
Moon

Back
Top Bottom