Asus RE IV Black- Is AI Suite 3 meant to work with Windows 10 Pro?

Associate
Sorry to all if this is an old and dumb question, but I have spent hours trawling various forums:

My old RE IV Black system was 'retired' 1 3/4 years ago due to constant reliability problems, especially AI Suite 3 which caused constant BSODs with Win 10 Pro 64 post the late 2018 Windows update. Is anybody out there still running this old MB successfully with AI suite 3? I have tried the Win 8.1 64 driver (which seems to be the latest).

I'm guessing there is some kind of fundamental HW/SW conflict (DipAwayMode.exe) as Asus has never offered an update on its Win 10 64 Driver page?

Soldato
I have got AI suite 3 working on windows 10 Pro, but with newer boards (Rampage X299, z370i strix and z390 Maximus Extreme). That said only have it on the strix HTPC build now and mostly as I have not bothered to uninstall it.

Could try going to those boards support pages which do have AI Suite for windows 10 and see if it works?

TBH would not bother with it myself now, set fan speeds via BIOS or other software / hardware which was my primary use case.

Back
Top Bottom