Asus ROG X570 Crosshair Dark Hero Release? *** NO Competitor Talk ***

Associate
The BIOS seams stable but at least form me when I apply my profiles some settings are corrupted and if you save and reboot the PC wont boot and have to reset the BIOS settings. So in my case i've entered all my settings manually again and saved the profile.

Associate
By the way .. with PBO enabled, what other settings do you personally change from default ?

Myself : deactivating realtek, Bluetooth, Wifi chips. Deactivation of armoury crate. DOCT for memory and that's all. You do more than that ? I am missing something ?

Associate
Are the BIOS fan step up/down delays working for anyone on this board? Just completed new build running 3401 and it seems these are being ignored, fans are ramping around all over the place with short duration temp spikes...

Associate
Discrete TPM or firmware TPM in the BIOS ? with the default option, the windows 11 check tool says the PC will not be ready ;)

"Windows 11 will be available through a free upgrade for eligible Windows 10 PCs and on new PCs beginning this holiday. To check if your current Windows 10 PC is eligible for the free upgrade to Windows 11, visit Windows.com to download the PC Health Check app. We’re also working with our retail partners to make sure Windows 10 PCs you buy today are ready for the upgrade to Windows 11. The free upgrade will begin to roll out to eligible Windows 10 PCs this holiday and continuing into 2022. And next week, we’ll begin to share an early build of Windows 11 to the Windows Insider Program – this is a passionate community of Windows fans whose feedback is important to us."

Associate
Does anyone know how to set RGB Ram to a static colour without using Armory Crate.

I was having issues with AC so uninstalled it. I don't see any option for (Static Colour) in the Dark Hero Bios settings

Cheers

Resolved - Downloaded an old version of Aura Sync

Last edited:
Associate
For those that might be interested I ordered a dTPM module (at MSRP) shortly after the W11 announcement, finally received it today and fitted it to the TPM header. Took a couple of reboots but now showing installed in Windows and ready for use, not sure if I will upgrade straight to W11 on release or wait for updated drivers to be released, Creative Labs will probably keep me waiting for W11 certified drivers for the AE-5.

I know I could have enabled fTPM on my CPU but I don't fancy keep reinitialising the TPM module after each firmware update/CMOS reset and you get a lot of firmware updates for Ryzen, some adding new features that may be worth getting.

Soldato
For those that might be interested I ordered a dTPM module (at MSRP) shortly after the W11 announcement, finally received it today and fitted it to the TPM header. Took a couple of reboots but now showing installed in Windows and ready for use, not sure if I will upgrade straight to W11 on release or wait for updated drivers to be released, Creative Labs will probably keep me waiting for W11 certified drivers for the AE-5.

I know I could have enabled fTPM on my CPU but I don't fancy keep reinitialising the TPM module after each firmware update/CMOS reset and you get a lot of firmware updates for Ryzen, some adding new features that may be worth getting.
Which one did you get exactly ?

Soldato
just updated my dark hero to bios 3702 and confirm eveythings working treat, plus when i run the windows 11 checker program i can finaly run it when it releases, i have noticed my post code within windows is now showing 9E, not sure why as before it was 00 but it still works :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom