Man of Honour
Hi all,

Just a quick question, hopefully someone will know?

When I enter the model number into the EK Configurator it lists the EK Vega '64' block as compatible with the Strix Vega 56 card, but with block and backplate it comes out at approx £165!

Bykski do a block for the Strix Vega 64, would this be compatible do you think based on that the EK says the same thing?

Soldato
Hi all,

Just a quick question, hopefully someone will know?

When I enter the model number into the EK Configurator it lists the EK Vega '64' block as compatible with the Strix Vega 56 card, but with block and backplate it comes out at approx £165!

Bykski do a block for the Strix Vega 64, would this be compatible do you think based on that the EK says the same thing?

All you need to do in this case is see if the Asus card has the same pcb for 56 and 64 versions. I would say yes as its the chip that is the only difference.

Soldato
buy yourself the asrock 56 or the reference 64, with a block on and undervolting/overclocking you will get the same performance.
I held the top position on 3dmark for a vega 64 with a 56 reference card flashed to 64 bios underwater

Back
Top Bottom