**ASUS WIFI6 PROMO - DEALS ON WIFI6 ROUTERS & MESH SYSTEMS

Associate
Hey guys! ASUS are running a WiFi 6 Promotion on all listed WiFi6 Routers and Mesh systems!

There are some excellent savings to be made across the WiFi6 Range - Start preparing for the next iteration of WiFi, increase your Network Stability, increase Multiple User and Multiple Device Performance and of course, enjoy better speeds thanks to WiFi6's much better efficiency over WiFi5.

ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 Tri-band 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 RGB Gaming Router (90IG04H0-MU9G00) @ £329.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ASUS...-Gaming-Router-90IG04H0-MU9G00-NW-112-AS.html

Triple-level Game Acceleration, Battle-ready-hardware, Front-line Network Security, Better Partner with Mesh System, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax Wi-Fi)

Only £329.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ASUS RT-AX88U AX6000 Dual Band 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router @ £279.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ASUS...802.11ax-Wi-Fi-6-Gaming-Router-NW-111-AS.html

Next-Gen WiFi Standard, Ultrafast WiFi Speed, Wider Usage and More Convenience, Commercial-grade Security, Better Partner with Mesh System, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax Wi-Fi)

Only £279.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ASUS RT-AX92U AX6100 Wi-Fi6 AiMesh System, Pack of 1 @ £159.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ASUS-RT-AX92U-AX6100-Wi-Fi6-AiMesh-System-Pack-of-1-NW-119-AS.html

WiFi6 AX Technology, MU-MIMO, Backwards Compatible with "AC" and "N" Devices, Tri-Band, Up to 4804Mbps on 5GHz-2 Band, Whole-Home WiFi, Advanced Parental Controls, AiProtection Pro

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

ASUS RT-AX92U AX6100 Wi-Fi6 AiMesh System, Pack of 2 @ £299.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ASUS-RT-AX92U-AX6100-Wi-Fi6-AiMesh-System-Pack-of-2-NW-116-AS.html

WiFi6 AX Technology, MU-MIMO, Backwards Compatible with "AC" and "N" Devices, Tri-Band, Up to 4804Mbps on 5GHz-2 Band, Whole-Home WiFi, Advanced Parental Controls, AiProtection Pro

Only £299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
You have to be another level of enthusiast, to pay that sort of cash for a router. I appreciate the features etc, but for even the hardened gamers, it's a cost better spent elsewhere on your rig. Is the promo a sign of these not selling well at the RRP?

Associate
OP
You have to be another level of enthusiast, to pay that sort of cash for a router. I appreciate the features etc, but for even the hardened gamers, it's a cost better spent elsewhere on your rig. Is the promo a sign of these not selling well at the RRP?

Quite the opporsite @subbytna the AX11000 ROG Rapture Router is our best selling router Even at it's £379.99 RRP!

Soldato
What kind of line would you need to even come close to pushing the router to its limits? Maybe not the absolute limits but access 50% of its capabilities.

Associate
What kind of line would you need to even come close to pushing the router to its limits? Maybe not the absolute limits but access 50% of its capabilities.
A. A very fast one ;)

I do like to read a ROG feature list; it never ceases to amaze me just how much marketing bs they manage to fit in :D

Soldato

I have gigabit down and gigabit up with hyperoptic. Generally get half of that over wi-fi. These things half make me contemplate stepping up from my Asus ac68u (my client devices are quicker).

Associate
I have gigabit down and gigabit up with hyperoptic. Generally get half of that over wi-fi. These things half make me contemplate stepping up from my Asus ac68u (my client devices are quicker).

If you have that kind of bandwidth available and your router is actually the bottleneck in your network then that's entirely fair... I'd wager that use case is an absolutely minuscule proportion of the population though.

Soldato
If you have that kind of bandwidth available and your router is actually the bottleneck in your network then that's entirely fair... I'd wager that use case is an absolutely minuscule proportion of the population though.

Yeah very likely. Even Virgin media's half a gigabit package wouldn't be bottlenecked. Gigabit packages are available quite readily in places but still doesn't cover an enormous amount of the population just yet.

Associate
look great bits of kit and sure they do a good job, but like most i couldnt justify spending that sort off money when i only can get 36meg max in my area.

would be interesting to see the test results on it etc

Associate
Back
Top Bottom