• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI CCC ??

Associate
After being an avid geforce user for years i have decided to go to the x1900xtx ....whereas with the geforce overclocking and settings i was used to them now i find myself a complete noob and not sure how to do either in the ccc,
has anyone got a link which explains this in laymans terms ???
Thanks

Associate
if you have the full driver set including the CCC, you should have an option in the CCC to access the overclocking utility. You will need to ensure you are using advanced rather than basic settings. In there is a handy little utility that will auto-overclock your card to the maximum that the utility considers safe.

Associate
zytok said:
if you have the full driver set including the CCC, you should have an option in the CCC to access the overclocking utility. You will need to ensure you are using advanced rather than basic settings. In there is a handy little utility that will auto-overclock your card to the maximum that the utility considers safe.

All I can see is the ATI Overdrive. No manual options for overclocking :confused:

Soldato
I think the latest version of ATI Tool will do (google) but the CCC / Overdrive should allow you to overclock your card, but not as high as other progs.

Associate
OP
lordedmond said:
drivers are not approved by FM that why you cannot publish ( its to stop people cheating ) and to give a level playing field so to speak
I am using cat 5.1 it came on the cd with the card :confused: surlely these are approved.....just ran it again and got 11981 but cant publish !!

Soldato
I take it you mean the 6.1s? :p
The ones that come with the X1900XT are BETA drivers, as the 6.1s officially dont support the X1900XT -> the modified drivers have not been tested.

Back
Top Bottom