• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI X1900's arrive & NVIDIA 512MB GTX too!!

OcUK Staff
OP
bananaman said:
Gibbo what sort of time would we have to get a x1900 order in to get it on Wednesday?

Order one as soon as they appear on the site tomorow around 2pm ish, as the earlier you order the better to avoid any rush.

As were suspecting this launch to be as busy as the NVIDIA 7800 GTX 256MB launch was as I think we sold like approx 200 cards on launch day and as ATI have more SKU's available on this launch we think it could be busier and hence our warehouse will have a lot more orders to pick and pack plus ship out.....

OcUK Staff
OP
D.P. said:
Good news about the xfire cards, I was hearing rumours that they will appear a lot later- glad those rumours were wrong.

I wish today was tomorrow... I'm locked out my flat and can't get on with any work so I'm just reading through some lecture notes but mostly surfing- pity all the reviews wont be out until tomorrow!

Well from what I can gather you may well be right, only one partner has Crossfire cards and they are under instructions from ATI to ship nearly all of that stock to OcUK due to the limited quantities available. OcUK was first to stock X1800 Crossfire and is still one of the only Etailors with product in stock so Crossfire Edition cards are pretty rare and hard to get hold off, but rest assured OcUK will always make sure were first and have good allocation of product available. :)

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Is their no chance you could put up a pre order option for now so we can order them now and the site will not be so busy tomorrow and also will make shipping quicker?

Come to think of it why isnt their a Pre Order option?

Sorry if this has been covered already.

OcUK Staff
OP
J.T said:
Is their no chance you could put up a pre order option for now so we can order them now and the site will not be so busy tomorrow and also will make shipping quicker?

Come to think of it why isnt their a Pre Order option?

Sorry if this has been covered already.

NDA prevents us publishing or advertising the cards until it expires which is tomorrow. If your desperate ring our sales department for more information who will be able to help you out further. ;)

Associate
cyclepath said:
Gibbo, any news on motherboards using the Xpress 3200 (RD580) chipset which were rumoured to be released on the same day as the X1900 (R580)

Gibbo said:
March m8!!

Prices for the X1900's has been mentioned before, read some of the other threads on the forums.......
They are cheaper than 512MB GTX! :)

March for the new motherboards it would seem mate :)

Soldato
Eliminos said:
Will I receive confirmation that my XFX OCed 512GTX has shipped today?
Should do. Got my email confirmation for the same card @ 15:12 (only ordered @ 14:00). Thanks for the great service OCUK :)

Associate
I ordered mine on the 10th of Jan, so I was expecting a mail sooner :)

I just hope I get one because if not I'll have to consider getting an x1900.

OcUK Staff
OP
Eliminos said:
I ordered mine on the 10th of Jan, so I was expecting a mail sooner :)

I just hope I get one because if not I'll have to consider getting an x1900.

Your referring to the overclocked XFX cards, unfortunately your order would not have shipped as we ship on a first come served basis but hopefully your order will ship out when the next lot of XFX cards come in which should be end of this week. Or alternatively change your order over to an X1900 or BFG card as those are both arriving this week.

Associate
KK, have to wait and see which bundle is better then, only had experience with Hercules and Leadtek for previous Nvidia GFX cards, my current 9800 Pro is ATI no brand??? Would have loved an ASUS board jus for rock solidness with the motherboard im getting. Suposse there wont be much difference at this point though.
Thanks

Soldato
I cant wait till tomorrow ill be checking all day even though gibbo said 2pm-ish its a conspiracy of getting me to miss out ;)

Ill be buying the x1900xt minimum the only thing stopping me from getting the xtx is what i heard about the drivers not supporting it yet, so not even the 6.1. But surely the xtx will come with a driver that supports it....which means it should be newer than the 6.1 am i correct.

Back
Top Bottom