• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI X1900's arrive & NVIDIA 512MB GTX too!!

Soldato
Go get your X1900's people...

Not a bad price tbh. Thought they were gunner be a bit more than that.

Under £300 for a 512MB card like the X1800 XT is a good price to be had.

Still gunner go with a 7800 GT me thinks :p

Soldato
waaahhhhoooo ive just bought the connect3d x1900xtx im really happy with the price nice work ocuk.
What time were they put on cause i thought it was 2pm but i kep checking on the ocuk mainpage to say there in stock. So at 12 oclock i just checked again but looked in the graphics section and there they were :cool:

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

PowerColor has just sold out!!!! :eek:

Anyone who ordered one just post here here if you want me to change your order to either Connect3D or Sapphire. Or you can wait as another shipment is arriving this afternoon and tomorrow, but if you want 100% guaranteed tomorrow then change to Connect3D or Sapphire.

HIS also sold out, but again another large shipment due this afternoon/tomorrow.

Connect3D and Sapphire still good stock levels but selling fast. :)

Also Asus due in on Thursday. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Too both of you above if you want guaranteed delivery tomorrow, change to either Connect3D or Sapphire, let me know. Cheers! :)

Associate
can you change me to sapphire then :)

Sapphire ATI Radeon X1900 XT 512MB GDDR3 AVIVO TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (GX-112-SP)

Order Number: i just rang as got worried and and changed it ;)

[edit] is there any difference? if not sapphire, if so then what is difference?

Last edited:
Associate
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Too both of you above if you want guaranteed delivery tomorrow, change to either Connect3D or Sapphire, let me know. Cheers! :)

Please change mine to a connect 3D 1900XT-X then...thanks

Order Number:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom