• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI X1900's arrive & NVIDIA 512MB GTX too!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Anybody who ordered Powercolor or HIS give us a call and change your orders.

Don't worry about getting through as the new phone system is now installed and as such its easier to get through. :)

Soldato
Couger123 said:
Just wondering what harm could come from putting my order number here, no one knows my details, card num etc so what risk is there
Cheers Cougs
Well once you have an order number, its normally paid for and processed? If the person who answers the phone isnt on the ball and asks some decent questions the deliv address could be changed etc.

dis

dis

Associate
Kesnel said:
My order was received at 1:23pm today and I've had the shipping confirmation now! :eek:

Awesome service there.

Cool, think i was a minute or two behind you. I'll have my webmail and F5 button on overdrive for the next 20 mins :)

EDIT: Wootage! Got the 'in the process of shipping' mail a few mins ago :)

Last edited:
Associate
Gibbo said:
Contact our sales department to change this one m8 as there is a minor payment issue that needs clearing up too.

Gibbo,

I have phoned and changed the order but the guy in your department new nothing of any payment issue!...could you just check for me that this is going through OK and not being held up by a wrong date or anything daft!

Many thanks for your help.

OcUK Staff
OP
Guinny said:
Gibbo,

I have phoned and changed the order but the guy in your department new nothing of any payment issue!...could you just check for me that this is going through OK and not being held up by a wrong date or anything daft!

Many thanks for your help.

Email me your order number - [email protected]

Its good to see people can get through to our sales team and tech guys these days too. :)

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Kesnel said:
My order was received at 1:23pm today and I've had the shipping confirmation now! :eek:

Awesome service there.

You bugger, I got my "Your order has been received" e-mail at 12:26 but have not got my shipping e-mail yet :mad:

Caporegime
roadie said:
Gibbo, is there any news on a X1900XL? That is the card that I would be targeting if it exists in the next month or so.

He posted news about it somewhere, doesn't look like it will appear i think. :)

Its near the bottom of page 3 of this thread. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom