• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ati X1950 Pro 512

Associate
why wont this card play modern warfare 2 properly?
I can play it but the sub titles and on screen info is just squares multi coloured blocks.
When I put my brothers Nvidea 8600gt 1 gig in it runs fine.
always thougt my ati was better

any thoughts.

Thanks

Associate
Might be worth a shot, I ended up using 8.11's until the end, since the last supported driver gave me bsod's and others wouldn't install properly-the 9.1's did work fine though.

Associate
Might be worth checking the last Legacy drivers if havent already. Cat 9.8 (really a fixed 9.3) available from amd.com . I dont have mw2 to test, but these drivers do allow crossfire to work in win7 with my two 1950pros.

Im sure I have read somewhere that ati are going to release a new legacy driver set soon, so maybe they will have some important fixes for newer games.

AMG

AMG

Soldato
try earlier drivers, as I seem to recall AMD withdrew a few gens from their latest drivers (can't remember what they was)

*edit* ops sorry, I was thinking something else and are you on win 7 ?

Back
Top Bottom