• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATi's AVIVO Technology

Soldato
OP
cokecan72 said:
same way ya did with ya xbox. on the back of my sky digital box (not plus) i have a composite out as well as scart etc. jsut connect this upto the video in on your graphics.

if oyu havnt got one you could probs use a scart to composite converter
I tried using the yellow composite plug on the back of my Sky box but I got nothing, so I tried plugging in my Xbox composite/SCART converter in and still got nothing. :( I think an analogue TV tuner might be my only option TBH, unless you can think of something I have done wrong (which I would be eternally grateful for.)

Soldato
i think the problem with your converer is that its only 1 way. i think i found this with my 360one, its only a composite to scart converter, not the otherway roun (the way you waat it)

even with a tv tuner your gonna have the same problem unless your gonna use the ariel socket and just tuen in 1 channel with the tv tuner software then watch all the sky channels through that just like a VCR connected to sky with an ariel.

you sure you plugged the sky into the right connector on your g-card???

only thing i can think of is there may be an option within the sky box to select what connection to output hte video on (i.e. scart or composite etc). you could also try a cheap scart to composite connector off the net or a local electornics/audio/video retailers and see if that works using hte scart on your sky box to the video in on your g-card

Associate
Úlfhednar said:
I tried using the yellow composite plug on the back of my Sky box but I got nothing, so I tried plugging in my Xbox composite/SCART converter in and still got nothing. :( I think an analogue TV tuner might be my only option TBH, unless you can think of something I have done wrong (which I would be eternally grateful for.)

Is the sky box set to RBG out? RGB signals can't pass through a composite cable. You need to set the video output to composite, it may also be listed as video or pal.

Back
Top Bottom