• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ati's equiv to nvids digital vibrance

Associate
this is really peeing me off, i love digi vibrance so when i got my 5850 thats the first thing i looked for, after a long time searching i finally found it within catalyst (i think).

anyway i reinstalled my op system and guess what i cant find it, what i did realise tho is the drivers off the cd that came with my sapp 5850 are old and yopur best off getting the ones on the site, they give more options like in AAmode theres now three settings multi sample/adaptive sample and super sample.

anyway can some one remind me where the color vibrance slider is...oh and im not talking about the video color vibrance...im after desktop one

Associate
id like to know this as well as im looking to upgrade gfx card soonish and if i get an ati would be nice to know i could use digi vibrance for my cod4 and wow

Caporegime
ATi's is called Saturation.

In the CCC (make sure in Advanced mode), select Destop & Displays, then the little picture of the monitor in the bottom left corner, click the little black down arrow in the corner of it and select Configure, then click on the Avivo Colour to get to the Saturation slider. :)

Associate
ATi's is called Saturation.

In the CCC (make sure in Advanced mode), select Destop & Displays, then the little picture of the monitor in the bottom left corner, click the little black down arrow in the corner of it and select Configure, then click on the Avivo Colour to get to the Saturation slider. :)

cheers bud! now to get a new card for mw2....

Back
Top Bottom