ATX in Silverstone's ITX RVZ 03- ***full water and dual 240's ??

Soldato
Cheers guys - hope all survived mandatory family visits unscathed.

@orbitalwalsh - any updates or have you got your priorities skewed and taking care of your young family at the expense of your mod?

*Hope all is well with the new edition.

Soldato
OP
Cheers guys - hope all survived mandatory family visits unscathed.

@orbitalwalsh - any updates or have you got your priorities skewed and taking care of your young family at the expense of your mod?

*Hope all is well with the new edition.

waiting on Waterblock for GPU- dont think i'll squeeze in second 240 rad but will move to zen3 which should cut down on heat from ryzen 2700 :)

Soldato
waiting on Waterblock for GPU
Is there an ETA - or is in the lap of the gods?

*Also, are you perma- banned from the "New to PC gaming and longest name ever forum" - or is it a longer sabbatical than normal?

If it's perma - have you thought about asking if you can rejoin? I had a brief look through the "Full systems" forum and you post there regularly enough without getting spanked - they may be open to letting you back in if you ask (if they look at your current form for ref). @tamzzy and i could act as guarantors - i.e. he takes the slap while i apologise on your behalf for any future transgressions. :D

Man of Honour
If it's perma - have you thought about asking if you can rejoin? I had a brief look through the "Full systems" forum and you post there regularly enough without getting spanked - they may be open to letting you back in if you ask (if they look at your current form for ref). @tamzzy and i could act as guarantors - i.e. he takes the slap while i apologise on your behalf for any future transgressions. :D
lol

Soldato
OP
Is there an ETA - or is in the lap of the gods?

*Also, are you perma- banned from the "New to PC gaming and longest name ever forum" - or is it a longer sabbatical than normal?

4th reich issued a Perma - you guys and the rest will have to be the Resistance !

Been a bit slow posting up on the rest to be honest- been a bit busy sorting out schools, school nurseries and additional need support =/

Hoping GPU block is incoming is Alphacool is kind enough . 2700 and 2080 would be pushing it on 240 slim rad ( even with it matching flagship 30mm thick performance), hoping though 7nm+ ryzen 6 core 4600 would do the trick with less heat and higher then 4.1ghz all core boost!

Soldato
confirmed Gigabyte/aorus cards will have 3+1 year warranty ... via rep.

but dont think i'll upgrade mine this year ... :( still havent finished the modded case its meant to go into !
Did the water block ever arrive - or is life the main time constraint now?

*Admit it - your dremel broke due to exceeding its tolerances didn't it. :D

Soldato
OP
Did the water block ever arrive - or is life the main time constraint now?

*Admit it - your dremel broke due to exceeding its tolerances didn't it. :D

never came. didnt push with covid then getting ill with covid !

will order two sheets of 15mm thick plexi panels soo can add 2x 120mm fans to the rear. allow push pull at the front of the case FOR CPU

Back
Top Bottom