ATX in Silverstone's ITX RVZ 03- ***full water and dual 240's ??

Soldato
OP
sorry wrong context, i mean as in all the cutting and drilling and stuff - my wife GOES MENTAL!!! :D

fingers cross - higher ups at Silverstone realise it can be done and very easily ! ITX boards still tend to be more expensive and users like to have GPUs on show . should be an easy process in theory to increase has width by 40mm :) flipping the GPU would take some thought but was easy enough for myself and others :D

GREAT NEWS!!! 240 rad is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get ready to see me swear at 8 Packs and Team Groups xtreme ram being xtremely tall

Soldato
OP
Rad is finally here !!!

Needing to cut down the 30mm supplied screws to 18mm odd - or order some i think

bHIW6xs.jpg

0aplcW5.jpg

will need to cut whole for second 120mm hole - Now what im torn by is the polished finish - ordering a 280 rad grill to cut below the Stock 120mm opening to allow the GPU to intake some air and as a highligh, show off its triple fan ARGB! I'm personally thinking to grab 240 version, cut the default grill on the 120mm opening and then slot in the 2 default 120mm filters and then the grill ontop . Least then both openings are the same

uHcyLb8.jpg

no fan attached
DpqzYPt.jpg

its going to be tight!
BkunYgU.jpg

few shots at the bottom of thread 3 <<<< click here

Last edited:
Soldato
Rad is finally here !!!
Yay - race to get it finished now. My money is in your wife...

will need to cut whole for second 120mm hole - Now what im torn by is the polished finish - ordering a 280 rad grill to cut below the Stock 120mm opening to allow the GPU to intake some air and as a highligh, show off its triple fan ARGB! I'm personally thinking to grab 240 version, cut the default grill on the 120mm opening and then slot in the 2 default 120mm filters and then the grill ontop . Least then both openings are the same
I would go for symmetry too. Plus, it has the added bonus of more structural strength using a smaller opening.

Looking good, Orbi.

Soldato
OP
@Plec @tamzzy

most likely right haha , Ordered the Grills from Watercooling UK - sorry mods but not sorry as their delivery and processing times are a JOKE! shocking!!! still havent got the 2 grills and ordered think Thursday last week! only have tomorrow lunchtime to Cut the two holes out!!!

wife having further bloods today, her Iron levels have been Low but her Iron reserves are dangerously low, so awaiting to see if Blood Transfusion is needed - as well a platelet's count today/tomorrow to see if they are to low for General ( planned C Section) or if she need to go fully under , which isn't great . Tamz probs knows more about that

Soldato
LOL - it's not mine, i promise.

Too busy...

wife having further bloods today, her Iron levels have been Low but her Iron reserves are dangerously low, so awaiting to see if Blood Transfusion is needed - as well a platelet's count today/tomorrow to see if they are to low for General ( planned C Section) or if she need to go fully under , which isn't great . Tamz probs knows more about that

Jeez, sorry to read that but Docs will have it covered.

Both hers/ours were difficult - wife literally couldn't eat drink for 7 months with both - in and out of hospital. She couldn't see people's heads because of lack of iron - a very weird side effect...

Best of luck/wishes to you both, bud.

Soldato
@Plec... grills still arent here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrr
:/

Did you use the unmentionables free delivery as it will be in the lap-of-the-gods re: dispatch and RM.

Have they confirmed dispatch?

no medical advice :p
Yep, if she can walk and talk - @tamzzy won't be interested. Blissful, induced torpidity is @tammzy's favourite patient - he has a special elixer if they show signs of disturbing him :D

Soldato
OP

shipped last night .

Also UNC 6-32 3/4" screws are late as well and wont ship till tomorrow ! will see if i can break down the Eisbaer loop in the dynamic and roughly get it sorted for the RVZ03 - length etc. 4 90's will be needed as still intend to use 11/8 tubing for max unhindered flow .

Cant find stock cooler and mount brackets with is really grinding on me, as wanted to power on to see if PCIe cable has been damaged

Soldato
OP
Down work tools and pick up modding tools!

Would a spare LED strip add enough interest around the rad/vent?

/suspects you have them hanging off your shirt arms like tassels - use one one those :D

will replace RGB one that came at the front of the case with Aorus ARGB strip ;)

Okay, managed to Cut the gap two allow airflow for second fan on the 240 Rad !

Ahtrriu.jpg

Silverstone 120mm magnetic filters will hide the rough cuts due to them having a thick boarder :)

I still need to cut out the spokes on the original vent opening to limit all restrictions and sound oscillation. And then 4 holes !

KogfKc3.jpg

I wanted to have fans in Pull config as Static pressure if not key factor but Airflow.. unfortunately will have to be in Push config =/

Back
Top Bottom