Automatic sig resizing to stay within forum rules [HOW TO]

Man of Honour
OP
You seem to be compressing them a bit much, or is that just the source?

You're right - it's a little on the ott side at the moment. I'll play with the settings now and clear the cache.

good work h0b0 :)

Now everyone gets to see my awful stats :p

Damn you! When did you overtake me on rank? :*( Damn my lack of time to play atm.

Man of Honour
OP
You're using OUR server for this without consulting me? Absolutely proposterous!

:p

Sorry, y0 :) To be honest, if it starts to mess up the server performance in any way I'll of course get rid, or limit things in some way.

That's probably to save his bandwidth, seeing as he's doing this for free for everyone :p

Thanks :) But he's actually right - I have perhaps been a little too keen with the compression.

Man of Honour
OP
especially as I now know the server you're hosting it on, and I'm sure you've got plenty of bw spare :)

Pah, we only get 3TB/month of transfer :p

edit: played with the compression settings and think I'll just change over to using .pngs. Jpegs look awful even with as low compression as possible. Not sure how 20KB pngs will compare to 20KB jpegs though.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Okay.. I've checked the time stamps on the sigs and it looks like things are working okay. Can people let me know if they notice anything funny or that the sigs aren't updating/etc.

Man of Honour
OP
How does the sig look when you got to the website itself? If it looks the same as the one showing here then my side of things is okay (and it's the stats site that is wrong). If the stats site is up to date and your sig is still showing the same stats as it did over 12 hours ago, something at my end is wrong.

Soldato
The picture is correct, but the stats on the picture are wrong, for example, my K/D ratio is now 1.00 as well as my score is 1371 kills and 1368 deaths and i've played over 2 days of game time, the signature on the BC2 stats website is correct btw. If i change signature picture, it works.

Associate
check back in 12 hours and see if it's updated. problem is you have 2 delayed systems working in a row, so stats are always going to about a day behind

Back
Top Bottom