Autovogue...

mjt

mjt

Soldato
there not libary pics i took them in cannock by the tower near Brian James :)

They were that pleased with the way mine came out the asked for the shots just looks like they've used one to show what the car looks like.

i was going to ask if they blanked the plates, and they did, so nm :p
and the advertised car has different skirts than your car so i guess there's no reason for the OcUK detectives not to believe you ;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
On the E92 even the most subtle mods such as blacking out the chrome grille surround makes all the difference whereas the same mod on an E46 would only suit a certain colour. On E92 though all colours seem to suit it!

I've been looking at Autovogue's pages the past few days as my next car is an E92 (pretty much 100% certain of this now) and will be most likely a 330i although I've also been looking at 335i and have to say looking at the various mods people have been doing to their on E90post they look even better than Autovogue examples.

Mixing M-tech and M3 bits plus a matching set of wheels makes all the difference at a more reasonable cost!

Some examples on E90post:

derrick_e92_te37.jpg

DSC01078edit.JPG

IMG_3205_resize.jpg

IMG_3213_resize.jpg

SLR048.jpg

SLR049-1.jpg

Those just look sublime, especially the wheel variety they have available in the US...most certainly my fav BMW shape after the E46 sport coupe perhaps even better than the E46 depending on mod combination!

Last edited:
Soldato
Bit of a revival.. just come across these looking at E92s, presumeably this would need to be insured as a completely modified car and they're not listed as say an Autovogue model or something? As they seem to be modified from new?

Man of Honour
It's just a normal BMW with a bodykit on it - its a modified car as per any other.

Still no idea what the quality is like, though saw an Autovouge A4 Avant the other day. Looked ok but I cant help thinking its all look and no real quality... dunno why, just a hunch.

Permabanned
Their bodykits are known for not being the highest of qualities, and hence cracking and chipping.

Associate
My advise is stay away

so after buying an audi a5 from autovogue albeit a very good looking but over priced a5 i was given a free 3 month warranty.

literally just as this warranty has ended my MAF has gone (now been replaced) and on occasion the engine gets rough at idle and literally shakes the whole car about for a second or two. i now need to take my car to audi and pay £150 just to get the issue diagnosed. i pray the price of the repair isnt going to be in the thousands but who knows.

you would think for the amount you are paying you would be getting a reliable car. think again.

my advice STAY WELL AWAY FROM AUTOVOGUE.
or if you must use them. supply your own car and get the to add any customisations then

Caporegime
so after buying an audi a5 from autovogue albeit a very good looking but over priced a5 i was given a free 3 month warranty.

literally just as this warranty has ended my MAF has gone (now been replaced) and on occasion the engine gets rough at idle and literally shakes the whole car about for a second or two. i now need to take my car to audi and pay £150 just to get the issue diagnosed. i pray the price of the repair isnt going to be in the thousands but who knows.

you would think for the amount you are paying you would be getting a reliable car. think again.

my advice STAY WELL AWAY FROM AUTOVOGUE.
or if you must use them. supply your own car and get the to add any customisations then

Bumping a four year old thread to moan at a dealer about a fault that is out of their control and not due to their negligence after the warranty ran out. Jog on.

Associate
thanks for your positive feedback guys

all im trying to say is if a company is charging a premium price the least they can do is check the car for this type of thing to the extend that they are sure it wont go wrong within a matter of months. hardly much to ask now is it

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
If the car is running perfectly at the point of sale and the computer is not showing any codes, just what do you expect them to do? Replace every part on the whole car just to be sure, on the off chance one of them might fail? :confused:

Your situation is absolutely not the dealers fault at all.

Soldato
all im trying to say is if a company is charging a premium price the least they can do is check the car for this type of thing to the extend that they are sure it wont go wrong within a matter of months. hardly much to ask now is it

And this is why I simply hate everyone.

Back
Top Bottom