Average artists/bands with one AMAZING song

Soldato
Gilly said:
Extreme (Lostkat will disagree)

as will I! Extreme had 2 amazing songs! (Get the Funk Out and Play With me)

my suggestions:

Chuck Mangione - Children Of Sanchez
Average White Band - Pick Up The Peices

cant think of anything else at the moment!

Soldato
Just thought of 2 more

Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffanys
New Radicals - You Get What You Give

Edit: and another

Whetus - Teenage Dirtbag

Last edited:
Soldato
nealw said:
heathen! :(

the mars volta are awesome! just listen to cassandra gemini II and it'll change your mind

:)

He knows his Mars Volta believe me :)

The Mars Volta are awesome. Pre-FTM though I'm afraid. While it's a fairly good album, it's the point at which they disappeared up their own behinds (and they are one of my favourite bands ever, so it saddens me to say it, and it took me a while to finally admit it). Nothing beats them playing Cassandra Gemini live, while the audience has to stand there for fifteen minutes while they do...erm...not very much.

Even post-rock doesn't have stuff like that.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
nealw said:
heathen! :(

the mars volta are awesome! just listen to cassandra gemini II and it'll change your mind

:)

ooh ooh!! i know what i'll do!! how about, i'll get all their albums, including their EP and see them 3 times. that good enough for you? i do hope so!

FTM ruined the mars volta for me. they had the potential to be an AMAZING band. i gave them a massive chance (way bigger than any other band that disappoints me even ONCE live) and they just failed. pretentious crap imo. Deloused in the Comatorium is a good album...but they're an average band overall, and that's far-and-ahead their best song.

edit: just seen Carzy's post. if you'd seen them pre-FTM (cant remember if you did, you'll understand why i dislike them now. they're not a patch on what they used to be)

and also, i may have been wrong about the Chilis...they have maybe 2 good songs (Porcelain being the other)

Soldato
BrightonBelle said:
Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines.

Its just too fitting for that Docherty numpty, no we can't stand you so *** off!!!

More to come...

BB x

No way, Libertines have lots more good songs!

Back
Top Bottom