Average artists/bands with one AMAZING song

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
It's like listening to someone claiming that Coors Lite is the king of beers, it really is :(

i tried Coors Light the other night. only beer i've ever been able to stomach, probably because it tasted like water and i dont like the taste of beer.

Gilly has a point though...Beasties and Chemical Brothers ftl.

i'll also add Basement Jaxx - Rendez-vous.

Man of Honour
G|mp said:
^^ You talk some **** you do :rolleyes:

Stevie Wonder - Superstition

As do you :p I'd also put forward Higher Ground, I Believe(When I Fall In Love), Master Blaster(Jammin') and Part Time Lover amongst others but by my reckoning at least 5 good tracks from Mr Wonder doesn't qualify him for this thread.

Permabanned
semi-pro waster said:
As do you :p I'd also put forward Higher Ground, I Believe(When I Fall In Love), Master Blaster(Jammin') and Part Time Lover amongst others but by my reckoning at least 5 good tracks from Mr Wonder doesn't qualify him for this thread.

Personal taste

Undoubtably a good Singer/songwriter but i only like one track that he has ever done

Remember hes also had some ******* awful songs as well :p

Associate
beastie boys - intergalactic, Fight for your right and sabotage!

i particularly like intergalactic, if you ever see my myspace page you'll understand.

chemical brothers - block rocking beats, song to the siren , star guitar, golden path, galvanize! THE LIST ISN'T ENDLESS but there are a load of goodies there.

basement jaxx, hmmm might have to agree, although i think red alert is also a good song to get dancing to.

one hit wonder all american rejects should be added to this list - and i still didn't really like the song either (swing swing)

Back
Top Bottom