Average artists/bands with one AMAZING song

Tru

Tru

Soldato
HangTime said:
Was tempted to go for that myself but not having heard much else of their work, I thought it might be a tad unfair on my part :)
I've got their 'Best of' album and it's really bad. Infact, if it wasn't for BTTF, I doubt I'd be too struck on The Power of Love.

Suspended
m3csl2004 said:
sorry im not following?
I think he's referring to the magic power of the phrase "It's just my opinion but..." which apparently allows you to spout any old rubbish, and defend it against any argument by saying "that's the good thing about opinions" ;)

Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
I think he's referring to the magic power of the phrase "It's just my opinion but..." which apparently allows you to spout any old rubbish, and defend it against any argument by saying "that's the good thing about opinions" ;)

Exactly, like the complete drivel thats the opinion that Radiohead are something other than white noise with the occasional blast of tramp speak.

Associate
the thing is what ive heard of radiohead is ok, i listen to a couple of songs sometimes, if you get me, i wouldnt call myself a fan, which is why i wrote the post like i did, as not to make it sounds like im there biggest fan and have all there albums and stalk the guitarist.

still dont get what you said but oh well, i am young :(

Soldato
Oasis - importance of being idle :p Don't like their other stuff whatsoever.

Scissor sisters - take your mama out. - catchiest song ever?

The Servant - Cells. Sin city theme tune.

Franz Ferdinand - do you want to - another catchy song.

Those are some off the top of my head.

Associate
melchy said:
The Breeders - Cannonball

Great song - I remember buying the album on cassette as a result of hearing this song, so I could listen to it in the car on the way home - never listened to it again as it was carp :(

My nomination is Blind Melon - No Rain

Back
Top Bottom