Average artists/bands with one AMAZING song

Soldato
SidewinderINC said:
i dont think ive actually heard any of their other songs... so yup you're probably right!

You will be surprised how many songs from ELO you have heard.

As i was when i discovered the wifes "best of ELO" cd when i swiched the radio on in the car the other day.

So much rubbish, from only one band, amazing!

Associate
Reading this read, you get the impression that most of the songs listed are done so because they're the only song by that artist that the poster has actually heard.

'Heroes', the only great Bowie song?

'Road To Nowhere', the only amazing Talking Heads song?

'Susan's House', the best Eels song?

'Reef', actually considered music?

Hmm.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
FiremanSam said:
Talking Heads - Road to nowhere

I couldn't let this one go. Burning Down The House, And She Was, Once In A Lifetime, Blind, Wild Wild Life, Psycho Killer.... their greatest hits is phenomenal. I'd probably rate Road To Nowhere below the others I'd mentioned.

Soldato
Gilly said:
Meh, he is/was a ****ing oddity :D

Seriously though, can't see why anyone liked him. My mum loved him when she was younger. Really thought he was ace.

:/

Hurrah, we can finally stop debating with Gilly, because he just officially gave up the right to have an opinion on anything ever again! Yay :D

Associate
Belmit said:
I couldn't let this one go. Burning Down The House, And She Was, Once In A Lifetime, Blind, Wild Wild Life, Psycho Killer.... their greatest hits is phenomenal. I'd probably rate Road To Nowhere below the others I'd mentioned.

well i can defend my comment by saying i think Road to Nowhere is an absolutely amazing song, and the others you have listed are merely average IMO of course.

I don't agree with lots of the other posts in here like Blur, Oasis and Radiohead but each to their own :)

Soldato
FiremanSam said:
well i can defend my comment by saying i think Road to Nowhere is an absolutely amazing song, and the others you have listed are merely average IMO of course.

Psycho Killer micturates on it from a great height!

'Pyscho Killer, Qu'est que ce...fafafa fafafafa!'

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Edwyn Collins - Never Met a Girl Like You (that might not be the title, but you know what i mean)
Crash Test Dummies - Mmmm mmm mmm mmm

Associate
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Impression That I Get

Blameless - Breathe (A Little Deeper)

Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Whatever Happened to Rock & Roll

Back
Top Bottom