**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Soldato
Tempted to make an offer on one of the laptops, seeing as how my last one **** the bed the other day. My offer would have to be based upon being a poor(ish) NHS student on the cusp of a dissertation induced breakdown though:p

Associate
They should have the mounting brackets in the box but the thermal paste may have been removed.

Although the AMD brackets were missing from my AIO cooler, what really surprised me was that it was unboxed. Just bubble wrapped. Is this not normal? As I mentioned, it worked out ok for me, as I didn’t need the AMD parts.

Soldato
Although the AMD brackets were missing from my AIO cooler, what really surprised me was that it was unboxed. Just bubble wrapped. Is this not normal? As I mentioned, it worked out ok for me, as I didn’t need the AMD parts.
I bought a B-grade BeQuiet Dark Rock Slim HSF the other day. The only thing that was missing was the thermal paste which at the time of ordering I kind of expected anyway so I bought some Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut at the same time.

Associate
My SSD turned up this afternoon, complete with hairbo :D

Boxed, even sealed warranty pack that Samsung put in there that no one ever reads lol, tested ok, Power on and hours in use in the single digits, so well happy.

Thanks @Robbie_G

Associate
I have an idea of what I want to offer but I need to check if my motherboard can support that many PCI-E lanes being used

Update: Nope, damn motherboard choice coming back to bite me in the ass

Last edited:
Soldato
I just created a support ticket on the site. They got back to me a couple of hours after asking for the purchase details, which I provided, got another email back this morning saying it's been escalated to 2nd line, so will hopefully get a response later on today :)

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
If you both have no luck with that process please let me know I will get it sorted for you.

if I get involved now it might get approved and then the support might do something to affect it. We will wait to see what they say.

Associate
Relative wants an upgrade now so made an offer on some more items, just need to think of how to explain that their NH-D15 would be a fetching shade of beige if accepted with black been the premium option.

Back
Top Bottom