**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Soldato
@Robbie_G

Are you still looking to be running this offer system for the next few weeks or so as i know you kindly have all been facilitating this for a while now. Birthday and payday at the end of the month and eyeing up getting a new screen if the price is right :)

Be just my luck if you turn if all off on Friday the 30th before you go home :D

Last edited:
Soldato
@Robbie_G

Are you still looking to be running this offer system for the next few weeks or so as i know you kindly have all been facilitating this for a while now. Birthday and payday at the end of the month and eyeing up getting a new screen if the price is right :)

Be just my luck if you turn if all off on Friday the 30th before you go home :D

B grade accepting offers will never die, its been around for years :)
just looked back first B Grade offer I made was for a TP Link AV200 back in 2013.

While there are still people returning kit because they dont like the screen, or the colour, or the coil whine, or the dead pixels, there will always be b grade.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
As above really we will just keep running it. If you are after a monitor though you will need to email NIK in the other thread as he looks after them and can sort you out a deal.

Soldato
B grade accepting offers will never die, its been around for years :)
just looked back first B Grade offer I made was for a TP Link AV200 back in 2013.

While there are still people returning kit because they dont like the screen, or the colour, or the coil whine, or the dead pixels, there will always be b grade.

I genuinely never knew the offer idea was a thing until I read this thread, I have bought stacks from it over the year LOL

As above really we will just keep running it. If you are after a monitor though you will need to email NIK in the other thread as he looks after them and can sort you out a deal.

Ah sorry, there is another thread? I came across this one by accident today.....will take a look. Cheers chaps :)

Back
Top Bottom