B&W PM1 woofers problem, HELP!

Associate
Hi!

I realy need advice from people who know about sourround systems and how/where to fix them!

I accidently spill a drink on my friends amplifer. Then suddently speakers B&W PM1 woofers stoped working. Speakers still working, amplifer seems fine, but woofers in the speakers are not working. We tried another amplifer and checked all cables, seems like woofers are out of order.

Please, could you advice me what to do best in that situation. There is any fuse that could secure the speakers and I need to change the fuse? Or I need to change the woofers, or buy new speakers?

If anyone knows places (London area) or websites where I could find help, parts, or speakers to buy - please share with me as this situation is absolutely new for me. Thanks A LOT!

Associate
OP
I'd speak to B&W direct first, they're a good company and they offer repairs.

Thank you! I did that, they offering PM1 Bass Unit (is that same as woofer?) for 139pound each. Thats fair price. They offering to visit thier shops and do all diagnostic and changing the woofers there.

But if anyone know some great places around London where I can change the woofers, would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom