Associate
Ive been troubleshooting for ages trying to get this thing working, but no luck.

I heard the b550 boards actually do support the 2000 series, so i put in my ryzen 5 2600 and it worked fine. However, the ethernet ports just dont work? Ive tried everything i could find, tsking the ram out for 10 minutes, resetting the bios, every solution i found on the internet and nothing works. Ive reinstalled windows 4 times and even tried ubuntu.

I hope its not a hardware problem and hopefully just a driver or something in the bios, but what could the problem be? If i do have to return it its gonna be a bitch putting everything back into the old system.

Soldato
Are they enabled in the BIOS?

What do the LEDs on the ports do?

What does device manager tell you? I'd expect at least one of them to work with the built-in drivers (but no guarantees).

Have you tried different cables?

Associate
OP
Are they enabled in the BIOS?

What do the LEDs on the ports do?

What does device manager tell you? I'd expect at least one of them to work with the built-in drivers (but no guarantees).

Have you tried different cables?
Yes, enabled in bios. Port lights are not active and there is nothig in device manager, just a bunch of different wan miniport things.

Back
Top Bottom