Bad Company 2 £15.99

Soldato
Last time I checked you couldn't buy a retail game and put that key into EADM (seeing as it's being sold as a 'Battlefield: Bad Company 2 EA Download Manager Key') and download it, though perhaps you can show me otherwise?

From past experience, most E.A titles from Burnout Paradise onwards have allowed download via EADM. using your s/n.

BF:BC2 is one of those titles.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fair enough, I was obviously mistaken and you can use retail keys in EA DM. You'll have to forgive me as looking around, even DICE had commented on forums that using a retail BF:BC2 key in EADM wouldn't work.

That aside, it doesn't change any of the other dodgy aspects concerning the site and I suspect just like virtually every single other one of these sites i've seen posted here (bar G2Play) it won't exist in 6 months time.

Soldato
Hang on, isn't that a copy of BC2 in a CD-ROM box in that screenshot? Seriously how long has it been since a game was actually sold in 1 of those cases ><

Well good luck with your keys, when you get it dave i wouldn't advise your mate to activate it on any account he cares about losing ><

Associate
and people complain about locked steam accounts/paypal etc when they buy stuff like this....... /facepalm

I wouldn't go anywhere near that seller. Quick read on steam forums shows his probably buying them from a store, selling the keys then returning the game for refunds. Even if that isn't the case, I still wouldn't dare risk buying anything from him.

Back
Top Bottom