Bad Company 2 - get your 360 controller config!

Permabanned
thanks a lot! i want to play the campaign in my living room where k/m is not an option so stfu all of you.

Soldato
Flying helis is still better with mouse and keyboard. Plus I don't see why it's faster to use a pad or why you need it for pistol fights. :confused:

Also practice can only get you so far and in this case, not very far at all!

If you feel so, fine. Leave this thread as you have nothing to contribute, as the controller isn't for you.

To the OP. Thank you.

Was hoping Dice would make the 360 pad usable, but guess will have to go with Xpadder.

Will be nice for single player so I can sit back - hell, for laughs, might even try the MP :D

Soldato
Great for the heli's as I can't be bother to dig out my aging Saitek joystick. Thanks :)
I've never found flying heli's OR planes with a kb/mouse to be anything short of near crashable. Never got used to it - used my joystick for them in BF2 quite happily :D Hovering was a doddle over buildings :)

Soldato
Nothing better then using xpadder with your 360 or PS3 controller and hooking up to a 42" plasma and playing some large screen PC gaming..

Even if the screen can only handle 1280 x 720 or worse 1024 x 768 because of the distance and the size of the screen, if you've got a 8800GTX or higher on a core duo or higher, then set the graphics to Max at these res, full 8xQAA and it'll look amazing, play at 60fps (60hz) and will beat any console hands down....

I do this all the time... dirt 2 and batman arkham on a 720p panel alone look amazing with full max detail and 8xQAA or higher, and you can sit there in the comfort of a bed or sofa and enjoy your game.. Don't knock it until you try it...

Of cause, online play - well thats another story.. but for single player this method cannot be beaten.

Back
Top Bottom