Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Soldato
If you're quoting from a film where the character who said it was actually pakistani then I fail to see a problem, why don't you go start a thread about casual racism and let people discuss the actual topic of this one?

So, Vietnam, looking forward to it, haven't played a decent game like it since Vietcong.

I just think it's offensive for a family forum.

This film quote isn't about both parties being of the same ethnicity, it is racist and suggests rape.

Soldato
Have we got any links floating around about this?

I can't see it as a bad thing. Will be a whole new set of weapons and unlocks which cant be bad.

There was a vid floating around but apparently it got taken down?

Agreed on the weps and unlocks, that's what makes these games so addictive to me so will be fun chasing the dragon again lol

Associate
Hmm...funny thing to do. Just shows that they really are competing with Call of Duty now.

I like it and I don't like it: nothing to do (?) with the story mode/setting/theme of the base game. But then again a newer game for cheaper than if it was released on its own.

It's just a shame that they didn't just make a full Battlefield: Vietnam 2 or something.

Not sure, but will it be seperate score for the DLC and the base game?

Soldato
Battlefield Vietnam was amazing, and I remember the very first thing I thought when I played Bad Company 2 for the first time was 'man wouldn't be it be cool if we had a Vietnam game on this engine'.

Sometimes there is a God :)

Soldato
They should perhaps concentrate on getting the patch that they've been working on for months out first, then they can start thinking about rinsing the engine for all its worth with expansion packs!

Associate
I'm sure that patch will be out soon, then another big patch would probably released with the expansion.

Unless they're going to wait until the expansion is released for that patch, but that is doubtful.

Soldato
I'm sure that patch will be out soon, then another big patch would probably released with the expansion.

Unless they're going to wait until the expansion is released for that patch, but that is doubtful.

Yeah it's looking like it should be out in the next week or so, but it's still literally about a month or maybe even more since the patch was released for the 360. Can't understand what's been holding it up so long, I'd quite like my knife back... Sick of the rubber one we've got at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom