Bad scores on benchmarks, help!

Associate
I have done a benchmark test on my PC after realising it is running slower than any other 1070 ti build, the results say that my RAM, CPU and GPU are all running slow, anybody got any advice/suggestions on how I should go about fixing this? Thanks in advance :) . https://i.imgur.com/jgB2u1f.png

Last edited:
Associate
Screenshot doesn't work mate. You need to upload it to Imgur or similar, then do a link. We can't access your HDD...

To start with, get into control panel in Windows and make sure you're not set to power-saving mode.

Associate
OP
Sorry mate, it should be working now, I have just gone into control panel and have checked, I am not in power-saving mode and am instead in High Performance mode

Associate
Hmm. Yep, it's there, but pretty small and blurry..

Your RAM- is it in the correct slots on the mobo? Most will specify in the manual to use A2 and B2 slots for a dual-stick kit. You'll get bad performance if they're in A1 and B1.
This would in turn drag everything else down...

Associate
Might not be anything, but your SSD looks mighty full. They lose performance the fuller they get; might be worth moving some progs onto a different drive to free some space, then run Samsung Magician and Trim it.

Associate
Could we get a view from HWMon as well? It's a good hardware monitor and will show us temperatures and voltages, both of which could cause hardware throttling if there's an issue.

Soldato
Can you post your system specs please, from what I can make out of that first image, your ram is what is seriously under performing in your system, looks like you have an Amd cpu, they have always preferred faster ram to get their performance up.

Back
Top Bottom