Bad styling details

Associate
The wing mirrors on my Cavalier - they're HUGE but don't fold in & so get broken with annoying regularity as I park on the street & do ppl leave a note with their number?! NO!! :mad:

Pre-facelift lights on the latest mark of Vectra - so bland it makes beige look interesting.

Front & rear lights on the BMW Compact (formerly the 3-series compact)

The old BMW 3-series compact (mid-90s, think it migt be the E36?) The lack of boot is way out of proportion to the massively long bonnet.

(gonna get flamed for this one...)
Front lights on Porsche 911 from 996 up until the latest model where they went back to 'proper' oval lights - basically when they shared the 911 lights with the Boxster. I admit, my last favourite 911 was the 993 - see a couple around Cambridge including one in the lovely midnight blue metallic paint - it WILL be mine *sobs* :(

All of the Morris Ital (ask your dad/grandad - in fact my grandad was silly enough to buy one!)

Don
OP
JonnyT said:
Front lights on Porsche 911 from 996 up until the latest model where they went back to 'proper' oval lights - basically when they shared the 911 lights with the Boxster. I admit, my last favourite 911 was the 993 - see a couple around Cambridge including one in the lovely midnight blue metallic paint - it WILL be mine *sobs* :(

the "faired" in ones were the only decent ones

Soldato
The rear lights on the latest 3-Series (E90) - they look very very cheap

bmw8.jpg

The facelifted Mk 2 Hyundai Coupe. Just all of it - they wrecked what I liked about that sleek shape!

coupe.jpg

The new BMWs (3, 5, 6 and 7 especially). Awful, blocky, unrefined.

The prefacelift Multipla

The Daewoo Tacuma front lights/grill - where the lights are above the grill

GMD_10.jpg

The SsangYong Rodius - really hideous car!

main.JPG

Soldato
Chavved up cars
Stupid Lexus style lights on anything thats not a Lexus
Fake wood trim
All Vauxhall Corsas
All Vauxhall Novas
Alloys that look like bicycle wheels
Alloys that are too big for the car
Stupid massive exhausts that you could crawl into
Having multiple exhausts on crap cars

I could continue but just woke up... :p