Balloon prank

Soldato
OP
Yeah it's been called off due to H&S concerns. We have my brother to thank :( he felt that my mother wouldn't see the funny side and thought it would be out of order to come home after a hoilday to a house full of balloons :(

Associate
Yeah it's been called off due to H&S concerns. We have my brother to thank :( he felt that my mother wouldn't see the funny side and thought it would be out of order to come home after a hoilday to a house full of balloons :(

Your brother sounds like a bit of a killjoy. Although I would say, my uni flatmates did this to my room two years ago:

2usjy1x.jpg

and it was a complete pain in the arse to clean up. That was about 500 balloons, 30,000 would be a disaster.

Soldato
Me and my old flatmate covered our living room with the inners of a few bean bags. We declared it 'The Snow Kingdom'. It was fun, but a right pain to clean up. I moved out 2 years ago and I'm still finding the bloody things in stuff I own!

Your brother sounds like a bit of a killjoy. Although I would say, my uni flatmates did this to my room two years ago:

[IMGhttp://i56.tinypic.com/2usjy1x.jpg[/IMG]

and it was a complete pain in the arse to clean up. That was about 500 balloons, 30,000 would be a disaster.

Show me a student who hasn't stayed in a Unite property in Glasgow!

Back
Top Bottom